Printers Choice Discharge Fluorescent Violet
Suitable fabrics are 100% discharged producing an extremely soft-hand. Printers Choice Fluorescent Discharge inks produce an exceptionally bright fluorescent color in black light settings. Fluorescent Discharge can be used in conjunction with other ink systems to produce multiple effects. Printers Choice Discharge Flo’s rheology and flow characteristics allow it to be printed with high mesh counts. This produces very fine image detail and a softer finish.
$99.99 – $499.99
- Optically Bright Fluorescent Color
- Exceptionally Soft Hand
- Produces Extremely Bright & Crisp Colors
- Low Odor
- Easy Clean-Up
- PVC & Phthalate Free
- CPSIA Compliant
- Superior Color / Wash Fastness
- Easy To Use – Low Viscosity
- Dry Cleaning / Ironing Resistant
- Does Not “Dry-Out” On The Screen
- Long Pot Life / Up To 24 Hours (Activated)
- Recommend Mesh / Fabric = 125.70 to 355.34 t/in
- Screens must be prepared with a water-resist emulsion to prevent stencil breakdown on press. Post-hardening the emulsion is recommender for long print runs.
- Stir 3-6% discharge activator, by weight and mix well. Different percentages of the activator will affect the discharge results; increase or decrease in order to achieve desired results. Mix only enough ink for the current production run requirements. Activated Printers Choice Fluorescent inks should be used with 8 hours. Printers Choice Fluorescent inks may be thinned with water if a lower viscosity is required, up to 10% max.
- The mesh count that is being used will determine how much squeegee pressure should be used. Typically heavy squeegee pressure is preferred.
- Print wet-on-wet without flash curing. Misting the screens on press with water during long print runs is helpful.
- The printed image should be cured AT A MINIMUM OF 90 SECONDS AT 320 DEGREES. Proper curing is extremely important. Degree of discharging and color/wash fastness is dependent on proper curing.
- The activator will give off a strong odor, re-curing may be required.
- Do not allow the image to air dry before running the print through the dryer.
As always pre-test before doing a print run. Check for durability and other specific requirements. Not all fabrics are dyed with dischargeable dyes. Certain chemicals and residues may remain on the printed fabrics. Fabric printed with printers choice discharge inks should be washed before packaging, or labeled accordingly to alert the buyer or customer that the garment should be washed prior to use.