Bill Me Later special financing is a great way to buy what you want. Look for offers – such as 6 months special financing when you spend $99 or more, during checkout with PayPal. You can take advantage of financing offers on multiple purchases up to your available credit line.
You can avoid interest charges.
- Look for your monthly statement reminder by email. (Bill Me Later accounts are paperless)
- You can also view your account information online at any time through PayPal.com to stay on top of purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for the purchases in full by your promotion expiration date on your statement.
- We’ll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your money. Your choice.
- If you’d like to take more time to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the date of the purchase.
- The accumulated or “deferred” interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for the purchase expires, if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online at any time – so you can stay informed along the way.
What Is Bill Me Later?
- Bill Me Later is a credit line that’s built-in to your PayPal account. You can use Bill Me Later during PayPal checkout on eBay – and almost everywhere PayPal is accepted. Bill Me Later lets you pay for your purchases in 2 simple steps – just enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Set Bill Me Later as your preferred payment method and you’ll speed through PayPal checkout even faster. Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval and offered by Comenity Capital Bank.
How does Bill Me Later work with PayPal?
- The next time you check out with PayPal, select Bill Me Later as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; Bill Me Later will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. (Have an existing Bill Me Later account? It’ll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase).
I already have a separate Bill Me Later account. How do I add it to my PayPal account?
- It’s easy! Visit www.billmelater.com/linkpaypal and follow the steps to link the two accounts.
How do I make Bill Me Later my preferred way to pay?
- To choose Bill Me Later as your defaulted and preferred payment option, just log in to your PayPal account, click Profile, then select My Money. Select Bill Me Later, then click Update. Under Manage Bill Me Later account, select Make Bill Me Later my preferred way to pay.
How do I pay my Bill Me Later balance?
- Simply log in to PayPal.com. Your Account Overview summary will show your current Bill Me Later balance. Pay your Bill Me Later balance from either your PayPal balance or your bank account. You can choose to pay in full now or over time (interest charges may apply).
Is there an annual fee to use Bill Me Later?
- There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate?
- The Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99%. The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and not incur interest charges.
If I pay late, will I be charged a fee?
- If a minimum payment is not received by your payment due date (found on your statement) you will be charged a late fee in the amount of the missed payment — up to $25 the first time you are late. Subsequent late payments will be charged a late fee up to $35.
What does “subject to credit approval” mean?
- Bill Me Later is a credit line provided by Comenity Capital Bank. Comenity Capital Bank will review and consider your credit report and other credit-related information prior to closing your account and establishing your credit line. Creditworthiness is determined by Comenity Capital Bank and only takes a matter of seconds as part of the checkout process.
Do you review my credit report every time I make a purchase?
- No – a credit report is reviewed when you apply for a Bill Me Later account and occasionally when you ask for an increase in your credit line. Periodically, updates of your report are obtained, but these updates have no impact on your credit score. Your account is reviewed quarterly. If for any reason your credit line is reduced, you will be notified of the reason in writing.
How do I increase my Bill Me Later credit line?
- When you attempt to make a purchase for an amount above your credit line, it will be treated as a request for a credit line increase. Eligibility for a credit increase is determined by your credit history and customer history with Bill Me Later. This process happens seamlessly during checkout – you don’t need to do anything and it won't slow down your checkout.
Can I use Bill Me Later to send money?
- Yes! You can now send money with Bill Me Later. It’s easy – simply log in to PayPal.com and select the Send Money tab. Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number, amount, and transaction type. Click Change to select Bill Me Later as your payment method, then confirm your payment details. Your transaction will appear on your monthly Bill Me Later statement. When you use Bill Me Later to send money with PayPal, a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction is included in your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Get More Information on fees.This feature is not available on mobile devices.
Why should I use Bill Me Later for my PayPal purchases?
- Get more time to pay! Check out with PayPal and pay with Bill Me Later at most places PayPal is accepted – including eBay, Best Buy, J Crew, Target, and more. You'll get what you want and more time to pay and you can review all your purchases and pay your bill through PayPal.com. Plus, you can score valuable discounts and offers like special financing on purchases of $99 or more when you use Bill Me Later.
Does PayPal Purchase Protection apply to my BII Me Later purchases?
- When you check out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later as your funding source, your purchase is covered under PayPal's Purchase Protection program . (See eligibility).