Murakami 701 Haze and Ghost Remover
Murakami 701 Haze and Ghost Remover is a water-soluble ink and stain remover. This product will not attack or damage the fabric. It is highly effective on lacquer ink, lacquer stencil, enamel, vinyl, mylar, poster ink, UV ink, and plastisol ink.
$49.99 – $199.99
Murakami 701 Haze / Ghost Remover is a non-caustic, water soluble, liquid image remover. HR-701 is specifically formulated for use with all types of inks on all types of mesh. HR-701 will not disturb the integrity of the fabric.
- Low VOC, non-hazardous, biodegradable, and drain safe
- Completely cleans and removes ink haze, emulsion haze, and ghost images
- Highly concentrated and free rinsing
- Very low odor
- Remove the emulsion from the screen with either Murakami ER-601 or ER-605.
- Spray or Wipe, HR-701 manually onto both sides of the screen.
- Use a non-abrasive brush or pad to agitate all areas of the screen.
- Allow HR-701 to remain on the screen for a minimum of three minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen with a high pressure water rinse.