at @ s Limited Warranty:
The liability of the manufacturer(s) or distributor(s) is limited to the replacement of any product which contains manufacturing defects. This warranty constitutes the sole liability of the manufacturer or distributor with respect to the product and is in lieu of and excludes all other conditions, warranties, guaranties, obligations, rights, or representations whether expressed or implied, and whether arising by operation of law or otherwise.
No representative, manufacturer, distributor, any other person, or entity has any authority to offer any other warranty on behalf of the manufacturer.
- The liability of River City Supply whether under the theories of breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict liability, or product liability, will only replace materials sold by River City Supply. River City Supply will not replace any garments or any material that the heat transfer material was applied i.e. jackets, shirts, shoes, etc.
- By the acceptance of our goods and/or transfers, you assume all liability for any damages which may result from use or misuse by you, your employees or by others. You shall indemnify the company against all liability, costs or expense which may be sustained by the company as a result of any loss, damage or injury.
- River City Supply is not liable for any misuse of product. All of our products must be used in a professional matter, following all manufactures application requirements.
- River City Supply Warranty is limited to replacement of product only, if a manufacture defect is found and such warranty does not extend to cost of any repeat labor or incidental costs or garments.
- No product warranty on items applied with a hand iron or Circuit Easy Press.
- Due to the manufacturing process, material can be short 1″ and possibly longer depending on material and converting process
- River City Supply does not warrant the accuracy and entirety of the materials and contents on our website. River City Graphic Supply may make changes to the content to keep our products updated but may use product swatches that have been provided from manufacture.
On-line Orders / In Store with Curbside Pick Up
We encourage you to use our safe and secure on-line shopping cart and checkout system for an efficient and hassle-free experience. We also welcome your calls or e-mails at [email protected] if you have questions about our products or how to purchase on-line. In store pick with curbside orders will be ready within the hour that the order is received by RCGS.
Returns and Exchange
All sales are final, unless an authorization is given by RCGS. Customer will cover any return shipping cost and a 10% restocking fee may also be applied. All items must be unused and in original packaging. Upon receiving the returned items, we will inspect them to make sure they are in new, unused, and unaltered condition. All sales of clearance/imperfect/closeout items and face masks are final and are not eligible for return. All sale items with discounted prices need to be purchased through our website in order to receive discounted prices. We are confident that the supplies and equipment sold at River City Graphic Supply are of the highest standards in the industry and offered at a reasonably low price. However, if you experience an issue with a product, please let us know within five (5) business days and we will work with you to resolve the issue in a timely and pleasant manner. Please note that we do not provide cash refunds. If you paid cash and would like to return a product, a store credit may be available.
River City Supply reserves the right to refund & cancel any order that looks suspicious to us as being fraud. River City Supply reserves the right to cancel any order for pricing errors on the website. The customer will be notified of the mistake and the payment will be voided.
We offer free FedEx or UPS ground shipping on orders of $150 or more. We are not responsible for carry shipment delays. Please note free shipping does not apply to equipment or drums.
Free shipping applies only to the 48 contiguous states.
Damaged Items Policy
We do our best to provide appropriate packaging so your order arrives in perfect condition, but ultimately we have no control of how the package is handled once it leaves our facility. If one or more of your items are damaged, please remove all items from the packaging, spread them out so all items are visible, include the packing slip that arrived in the box and take a picture. Further, if there is noticeable damage to the shipping container and/or an excess amount of tape, please take pictures of the packaging. Send us the pictures to [email protected] in an email along with details of exactly which item or items are damaged.
We are in the office from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday – Friday. If you need to reach us outside of our normal business hours, please leave a message or send us an e-mail and we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.