Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending Colors – Violet
Introducing the Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending System – Your Ultimate Solution for Dark Garments and Poly Blends!
The Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending System is the go-to choice for print shops dealing with dark garments and poly blends. If you need a reliable system for achieving accurate Pantone matches, look no further. Our blending system ensures seamless color matching, allowing you to create vibrant and opaque prints with ease.
Unleash the Power of Monarch Plastisol Ink:
Monarch Plastisol Ink sets new standards in the industry with its exceptional qualities. It boasts the highest opacity, creamiest texture, and lowest cure point than any other Plastisol Product on the market today. Our ink is specially formulated to print smooth, one-stroke coverage on either Manual or Automatic Screen Presses and we’re confident that our products will deliver exceptional results print after print.
Poly/Cotton Ink: The Ultimate “Flex” Ink:
Our Poly/Cotton Ink is the perfect “flex” ink for any project or basic inventory. Its superior printability and one-stroke coverage will speed up your production and simplify the color separation process. Right from the container you will notice the creamy, whipped cream like texture with little to no mixing required and its specially formulated low-cure point (280 degrees F) will ensure that your ink wont bleed – and your poly wont scorch.
If interested in using the Monarch Vivid Mixing System, please register HERE to begin using the Formulator.
$55.00 – $472.92
Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending Colors Key Features:
- Accurate Pantone Matching: Achieve precise Pantone color matches effortlessly with our APOCALYPSE LB Blending System.
- Free, Easy-to-Use Cloud-Based Software: Our cloud-based Formulator makes color mixing a breeze, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Low Cure Point – 280 degrees F: Enjoy the advantage of our low cure ink, minimizing the risk of scorching and providing excellent color retention on heat-sensitive fabrics.
- Opaque and Vibrant Colors: Enjoy brilliant, vivid colors that stand out on any dark garment or poly blend.
- Phthalate-Free and Safe: Rest easy knowing our ink is phthalate-free and safe to use on kids’ garments, meeting safety standards.
- 24 Inter-Mixable Colors and Neutral Base: Mix and match 24 inter-mixable colors and a neutral base to expand your creative possibilities.
What’s Included in the Full Monarch Kit:
- MX Cerise
- MX Mixing Black
- MX G/S Yellow
- MX R/S Yellow
- MX Orange
- MX B/S Red
- MX Y/S Red
- MX Green
- MX G/S Blue
- MX R/S Blue
- MX Ultra Marine
- MX Violet
- Yeti White LB
- Stark LB Neutral Base
- Neon Yellow
- Neon Rich Yellow
- Neon Orange
- Neon Pink
- Neon Magenta
- Neon Red
- Neon Rocket Red
- Neon Green
- Neon Blue
- Neon Purple
Elevate Your Printing Game with Monarch Apocalypse Low Cure Blending System:
Experience superior performance, reliable Pantone matching, and outstanding print results with the Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending System. Whether you’re working on dark garments or poly blends, Monarch Inks provide the perfect balance of quality and versatility. Elevate your screen printing projects with Monarch – your trusted choice for exceptional results, every time.
Printing Directions for Monarch Apocalypse Plastisol Ink on Polyester:
- Preparation: Ensure that the polyester fabric is clean and free from any contaminants. Pre-treat the fabric if required, following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Screen Preparation: Use an emulsion specifically made for use with plastisol inks when coating your screens. To combat dye migration and achieve better ink coverage, opt for a lower mesh count such as 110 or 125. The lower mesh count will deposit a thicker layer of ink, enhancing color vibrancy and preventing dye migration.
- Ink Mixing: Mix the Monarch APOCALYPSE Plastisol Ink thoroughly before use to achieve consistent color and texture. If you plan to create a custom Pantone color using this system, you can utilize the Monarch Color Mixing System available at the following link: Monarch Color Mixing System. This tool will aid you in achieving accurate Pantone matches for your printing projects.
- Underbase/Gray Blocker: For challenging materials like polyester camo, consider using a white underbase or a gray blocker. The underbase will help enhance the vibrancy of the colors and prevent the fabric color from affecting the final print’s brightness.
- Printing: Apply the ink to the screen and position it correctly over the garment. Flood the screen and ensure the ink fully covers the design area.
- Print Stroke: Use a smooth and even print stroke to ensure even ink distribution on the fabric. For optimal results, use a single print stroke for one-stroke coverage whenever possible.
- Curing Temperature: Polyester is sensitive to heat, and dyes in the fabric may migrate at high temperatures. To prevent dye migration and maintain the fabric’s color integrity, ensure your conveyor dryers are set below 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius). The Monarch APOCALYPSE Plastisol Ink cures at 280 degrees Fahrenheit (137 degrees Celsius), providing excellent adhesion and durability.
- Curing Time: Maintain the garment inside the conveyor dryer for a full minute and a half. This duration allows the ink to fully cure and adhere to the fabric. Always perform a stretch test after curing to ensure the ink does not crack and is fully cured onto the garment.
- Cooling and Stacking: Be cautious when stacking freshly cured shirts, as certain dyes can gas and transfer onto the back of the next shirt if they are stacked while too hot. To prevent this, we recommend making three stacks so each shirt has longer to cool and reduce the risk of dye transfer. Alternatively, consider adding a fan cooling bar at the end of your conveyor belt exit feed to enhance cooling and prevent unwanted dye migration.
- Testing and Quality Control: Perform a wash test on a sample garment to ensure the ink adheres properly and retains its color after washing. Check for any issues related to dye migration or color changes.
- Clean Up: Clean screens and equipment thoroughly after printing to maintain their longevity and ensure consistent print quality in future runs.
To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of Monarch Apocalpyse Plastisol Ink, it is essential to follow proper storage guidelines:
- Room Temperature Storage: Store the ink containers in a cool and dry environment at room temperature. Avoid exposing the ink to extreme temperatures, such as freezing or high heat, as this can negatively impact the ink’s consistency and printing properties.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Keep the ink away from direct sunlight or strong UV light sources. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause the ink to gel in the container and lead to undesirable changes in consistency.
- Avoid Warm Temperatures: Monarch Apocalpyse Plastisol Ink is a low-cure ink, and exposure to warmer temperatures can cause gelling, making it challenging to print or even ruin the product. Prevent storing the ink in areas prone to excessive heat.
- Proper Sealing: Always ensure that the ink containers are tightly sealed after each use. This prevents air and contaminants from entering the containers, maintaining the ink’s quality and preventing premature drying or thickening.
- Regular Inspection: Periodically check the ink containers for any signs of spoilage, contamination, or change in consistency. If any abnormalities are detected, refrain from using the ink and contact the manufacturer or supplier for assistance.
By following these storage instructions, you can prolong the shelf life of Monarch Apocalpyse Plastisol Ink and maintain its smooth texture and printing properties, ensuring exceptional results for your screen printing projects. Remember, proper ink storage is essential for achieving consistent and high-quality prints.
Note: Always follow safety guidelines and wear appropriate protective gear when working with plastisol ink and using conveyor dryers. Proper ventilation in the printing area is essential to minimize exposure to fumes.
By following these directions, using the right emulsion and mesh count, utilizing the Monarch Color Mixing System for custom Pantone colors, and implementing careful cooling and stacking practices, you can achieve exceptional results when printing with Monarch Apocalpyse Plastisol Ink on polyester. Happy printing!
Before proceeding with the printing process, it is crucial to perform a test on a sample garment using all inks from the Monarch Apocalypse LB Blending System. Testing the inks on a sample garment ensures that the color remains consistent during the curing process and in the days following printing.
Please note that River City or any affiliated entities are not responsible for any issues related to dye migration or incorrect use of this product. It is the user’s responsibility to conduct proper testing and adhere to recommended guidelines for the best printing results.
We highly recommend performing a wash test and evaluating the cured print’s color stability before mass production. This precautionary step will help you achieve the desired print quality and minimize the risk of any unforeseen color changes.
By following our guidelines and performing thorough testing, you can ensure a successful printing experience with the Monarch APOCALYPSE LB Blending System. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are confident that our premium inks will deliver outstanding results when used correctly. Happy printing!
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.