FDC 4200 24” 168 Plum Sign Vinyl
Lumina® 4200 is an ultra-high gloss calendered vinyl film. This series is recommended for outdoor and indoor uses where a high-quality marking film is needed for flexibility, durability, and resistance to sunlight. This film can be used for architectural signage, POP graphics and decals, banners, striping, window graphics, and lettering.
*Please note that we might not always have a full continuous 50 yard roll in stock if needed, we might have to drop ship full rolls from the manufacturer. If that is the case please allow 2-4 extra business days for processing.
- Thickness: 2.8 mil.
- Applications: Flat or simple curves.
- Durability: Up to 5 years outdoors when properly applied (vertical exposure, unprinted).
- Recommended Application Tapes: RTape High Tack 4075 or RTape Medium Tack AT60 Clear Choice
- Film Technology: Calendered – PVC
- Film Thickness: 2.8 mil.
- Color Availability: Variety of opaque colors – see color chart.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 years – when properly processed and displayed
- (*Expected Durability: unprinted media, vertical exposure and ideal conditions.)
- Adhesive: Permanent / Clear – Acrylic
- Adhesion: 2.5 lbs/in – 24 hrs
- (PSTC-1, 180° peel @ 12” / min, 73° F, on stainless steel.
- Typical values – individual values may vary. Test prior to use.)
- Liner: 78# Kraft
- Application: Flat Surfaces, Simple Curves
- Printing: Thermal Transfer, Screen (*A print test is recommended prior to production to determine the suitability of this product given a particular printer, rip, ink type and ink set. Allow at least 24 hours for inks to dry and properly outgas prior to lamination, cutting or application.)
- Chemical Resistance: Good: Water (not rated for immersion), Humidity and Solvents.
- Temperature: Minimum Application Temperature is 40°F (*Temperature applies for: graphics, substrate and environment.) Service Temperature is -40°F to 200°F
- Shelf Life: 1 year – when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity