Permanent 24” Black Gloss Sign Vinyl
Intermediate Ultra High Gloss Vinyl Film – This is an ultra high gloss calendered vinyl film. This product is recommended for outdoor and indoor uses where a high quality marking film is needed for flexibility, durability and resistance to sunlight. This film can be used for architectural signage, P.O.P graphics and decals, banners, striping, window graphics and lettering.
*Please note that we might not always have a full continuous 50 yard roll in stock if needed, we might have to drop ship full rolls from the manufacturer. If that is the case please allow 2-4 extra business days for processing.
• Place vinyl with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
• Weed excess vinyl.
• Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of vinyl.
• Burnish with a squeegee.
• Lift the application tape and Vinyl away from the paper liner.
• Place the application tape on your desired object.
• Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
• Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your Vinyl design on the object.Click here for full Viny Permanent application instructions
Permanent Applies to:
Siser Application Tape
Not recommended for use on drywall or other painted surfaces.
Not recommended for use near flame/ heat source, or with microwave, and dishwasher.
- PVC composition
- 78# kraft liner
- Gloss finish
- 76.2 Microns/3 Mils
- 45°/60° blade
- Can be layered