Triangle 1709 Pearl White Plastisol Ink
Pearl White is an economical alternative when printing on dark garments. Excellent for 100% cotton but will perform well on cotton/poly blends because of its bleed resistant properties. Very opaque with a long body consistency and will not cause build up. Smart choice for an underbase or a stand alone white. Fast flash with an ultra smooth finish.
$24.99 – $249.99
- Uses: This is a multi-purpose general use plastisol ink.
- Curing: 320° F TO 330°F depending on ink deposit, fabric type, ink color and dryer efficiency.
- Printing: Stir well before each use.
- Clean-up: Ink Removers & Press Washes
- Storage: Store at room temperature. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT. DO NOT STORE NEAR DRYERS OR FLASH UNITS.
NOTE: All colors are made without the use of lead or heavy metal pigments, are Non-Phthalate Inks, and are CPSIA compliant.