Matsui Stretch White 301 Water Base Screen Printing Ink
Matsui Stretch White 301 is a direct print and mixing white for “performance” and high stretch fabrics that can be mixed with “Matsui Neo Pigments” to achieve an extremely soft hand hand and excellent elasticity.
$24.99 – $259.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Can be used as a mixing white with Neo Pigments up to 15%
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Excellent elasticity, great on Dri-fit performance fabrics
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 160 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Stretch White 301 produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
- Matsui Ready For Use Colors should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make ready for use colors test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Matsui Ready For Use Colors can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help Soften and penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity