Sprayway 032 Screen Opener for Water Based Inks
A convenient and easy-to-use product designed to open up dried areas on screens caused by water based inks. Use this product at regular intervals to help prevent clogging and delays. Use on screens made with emulsion (direct or indirect).
- Opens up dried-up areas on screens.
- Compatible with all types of water-based screen printing inks, including discharge.
- Pleasant odor.
- Guaranteed to leave no film.
Use: It is delivered as a light foam spray. Spray the area with the dried up ink and then wipe with a cloth, sponge, or paper towel. It is important to allow 10-20 seconds for the product to dissolve the ink before wiping. More difficult situations may require more time for the chemical to work. This product can be sprayed on both sides of the screen.
For more than 50 years Sprayway has been providing industry with the highest quality aerosol products available. Our team emphasis on continuous improvement along with our cutting-edge technology ensures that our customers will receive the most consistent high quality product and packaging available. Our expertise with aerosol products is indicative of our total commitment to this convenient, ready-to-use package.
- Can Size: 20 Oz.
- Net Weight: 19 Oz.
- Fragrance: Pleasant
- Spray Pattern: Solid cone
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Ozone Depleting Compounds: None
- Recylclable Packaging: Yes
- VOC Compliant CARB/OTC: Yes
- CPSC Flame Extension: Not required to be labeled as flammable per 16 CFR 1500.
- DOT Hazard Certification: ORM-D