Remesh Screen Exchange Program 20″x24” Aluminum Frame
Screen restretching program. Ship us your old blank aluminum frames and, we will send you back remeshed aluminum frames.
Achieve better details and halftone performance, get better ink flow due to increased open area and have reduced squeegee pressure on the screen due to better ink flow. Achieve faster print speed (especially for white base), have reduced risk of ink drying in the screen and get reduction of possible moire effect.
Restretching your worn screens can save up to 40% over the cost of new screens. Remove all excess ink and tape, mesh from frames. Reuse the boxes your frames were originally shipped in. This will save you $2-3/box in packaging for the return trip to River City.
Please read all rules for excharge program before submitting orders.
$21.00 – $25.00
- Complete your online order before shipping the frames, so we know they are your frames, and what mesh you want on them.
- Write your name on your box, or drop a copy of the online receipt in the box so we know it is your order.
- ALUMINUM FRAMES ONLY. We do not stretch wood frames, because they have a tendency to warp.
- 20″x24″ & 23″x31″ ONLY! We are only stretching standard size frames.
- Your frames must be clean. Remove all the ink and tape from the frame and screen. (screens covered in ink will result in an extra cleaning charge)
- You can leave the mesh on the frame with or without emulsion, and we will remove that no charge.
- Once we have received your frames, we will ship back similar condition frames with your mesh selection. Free return shipping will apply on online received orders totaling over $150.00.
- For faster shipping – If you provide a tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org your frames can be shipped out before we even receive your old frames back.
- Must be a valid tracking number with either UPS, FedEx or USPS. Tracking must be showing travel to Austin TX before new frames will be shipped out.
Ship or bring your old frames to:
River City Graphic Supply
9311 Metric Blvd
Austin, Texas 78758
Note: You may not always get your exact frames back, we keep a good inventory of remeshed frames ready to go so we can have faster shipping times. We will send back frames though that are in similar physical condition.