Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion – For Use With UV, Solvent, Plastisol and Solvent Inks
Elevate your screen printing projects with Murakami SP 9500, our premier dual cure graphic emulsion designed to meet the demands of even the most aggressive solvent ink systems. Engineered for excellence, SP 9500 ensures exceptional resolution of fine details while offering a wide latitude for a hassle-free experience.
Dual Cure Technology: Murakami SP 9500 stands out as a dual cure emulsion, combining the benefits of both photopolymer and diazo systems. This unique formulation empowers the emulsion to withstand the challenges posed by UV, solvent-based, and hot solvent inks, making it a reliable choice for various printing applications.
Unmatched Durability: Designed to excel under the rigorous demands of the screen printing process, SP 9500 boasts outstanding durability on press. It maintains its integrity even during extended print runs, ensuring consistent and high-quality results throughout your projects.
Precision and Definition: Achieve remarkable image clarity and detail reproduction with SP 9500. Its outstanding resolution properties make it an ideal choice for intricate designs, fine lines, and halftone patterns. The result? Prints that capture every nuance of your artwork with precision.
User-Friendly Application: The green-colored emulsion offers exceptional ease of use. Virtually free from pinholes and fish eyes, it guarantees a smooth and hassle-free coating process. Whether you’re working with UV, plastisol, solvent-based, or water-based ink systems, SP 9500 delivers reliable and consistent results.
Versatile Compatibility: Murakami SP 9500 is compatible with a wide range of ink systems, making it a versatile solution for various printing needs. Its compatibility with water-based inks, when combined with Murakami Hardeners, further expands its capabilities and allows you to explore new creative possibilities.
Unlock the potential of Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion to elevate your screen printing projects. From intricate details to durability on press, this emulsion empowers you to bring your creative visions to life with confidence and precision.
- Before application, ensure your workspace is light-safe to prevent premature exposure.
- Optimize your exposure time using an exposure calculator tailored to your setup for optimal results.
- If you encounter any challenges during the screen printing process, refer to our comprehensive Emulsion Troubleshooting Guide for effective solutions.
Elevate your screen printing game with Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion and enjoy exceptional results with every print.
$59.99 – $2,500.00
Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion Key Features:
- Green colored dual cure direct emulsion
- Compatible with UV, plalstisol, solvent-based, and water-based ink systems
- Virtually pin hole and fish eye free
- Exceptional durability on press
- Suitable for use with water-based inks when hardened with Murakami Hardeners
- Outstanding resolution and definition properties
- Contains 36% solids content
Using Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide
Achieve exceptional screen printing results with Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion. Follow these simple steps for proper application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion
- Diazo which is included with the emulsion
- Emulsion scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
How to Use Murakami SP 9500:
- Apply mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
- Place the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upwards.
- Pour a sufficient amount of Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion into the scoop coater.
- Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen.
- Ensure even and consistent coverage with a smooth, steady pass.
- Flip the screen and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side.
- For a thicker stencil, apply additional coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet.
- Note: Applying one coat on each side of SP 9500 is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with standard diazo-based emulsions.
- Allow the emulsion to fully dry between coats. Drying: Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet. Ensure the screens are completely level with the print side facing down. Maintain the cabinet’s temperature below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius). Allow the emulsion to thoroughly dry before proceeding.
Film Positive Placement:
- Position the film positive on the shirt side of the screen, ensuring it makes contact with the emulsion.
- Expose the screen using your exposure unit. Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods.
- Precise exposure is crucial for optimal results. Utilize an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- Developing: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds. Gently wash the print side until the image becomes fully visible.
- Rinse both sides of the screen thoroughly with water.
- Ensure the screen is entirely dry before moving on to the printing stage.
- With the properly exposed and developed screen, you’re now ready for the screen printing process.
- Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe environment to prevent premature exposure. Store Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion in a cool, dry area to maintain its quality.
By following these steps, you can unlock the potential of Murakami SP 9500 Dual Cure Emulsion for outstanding screen printing outcomes. Elevate your prints using this high-quality emulsion and bring your creative vision to life with precision and confidence.
For optimal emulsion results, use an exposure calculator customized for your setup. Exposure times may vary based on factors such as coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. An exposure calculator ensures accurate exposure times, allowing you to fine-tune your emulsion process for exceptional screen printing results.
Encounter challenges with screen exposure? Explore our emulsion troubleshooting page for insights into common issues and effective solutions. This comprehensive guide offers the necessary support to ensure consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.