AMagic Specialty WAAC01 Marble Heat Transfer Foil
Foil is a simple way to add stand-out decoration and flare to t-shirts and other textiles! And it’s a way to add instant, increased value to decorated products. Foil is applied using heat transfer vinyl adhesive, but it can also transfer to standard plastisol inks, screen printed adhesives, and special effects plastisol inks.
Note: This product is not in stock. This product drop ships from K Laser in Santa Anna, California. Expect 3-7 additional days for delivery, and this item is not eligible for the free shipping policy. The roll sizes listed are the only sizes made available.
- 25″ x 200′ Roll
- 25″ x 400′ Roll
- 25″ x 1000′ Roll
- 25″ x 2000′ Roll
Heat Press Foils require a separate adhesive applied first. We offer adhesive options for both vinyl cutters and screen printing.
Screen print your image to be foiled:
- Mesh count should be between 60 and 110 (24cm and 43cm).
- Suggested squeegee angle at 75°.
- Set your print speed to medium.
- Use a flood > print > print print stroke process.
- Fully cure your garment at 284 – 302° F(140-150°C) for 3 min.
Do not add water to reduce viscosity of the adhesive, if necessary add the recoemmended reducer.
Appling the foil:
- Cut the textile foil to the desired shape and place it, color side up, over the area to be foiled.
- Temperatures setting: 284- 320°F(140-150°C).
- Pressures setting: medium/firm or 40-60psi (2.8-4.2 kgf/cm2).
- Dwell time: 6-15 seconds (depending on your heat press).
- For best results, cool then peel foil away.
This is a typical print and transfer process. We recommend that you test the suitability of our foil for the field of application intended and under the printing and transferring conditions at your facility. Adjust appropriately until desired results are achieved.