Siser TTD High Tack Mask 12” Wide Roll
This Siser TTD high tack mask is extra tack-y transfer tape allows for a firm grip on print and cut materials. The increased stickiness prevents wrinkling and warping during the masking process, so you don’t have to say “see ya” to unusable transfers anymore! Clear and thin, TTD High Tack allows you to accurately place the material on the garment. The mask’s warm peel keeps the application process quick and simple so you can create more products faster. Storing masked designs is easy as well! Simply return them to the mask’s multipurpose paper backing it came on and come back to it when you’re ready! While TTD High Tack Mask was designed to be used in conjunction with ColorPrint Soft Opaque for the best application results, it is also recommended for EasyPatterns, as well as any large or detailed design on other Siser Print and Cut materials that could use a little extra grip!
Size: 12″ Wide
How to use:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.