RhinoBond RBT 300
- Bonds To All Wood and Aluminum Frames
- Viscosity Range for all mesh counts
- Dries in seconds with activator
Make your own screen the easy way with RhinoBond RBT Instant Adhesive. For best results, make sure that the aluminum frame surface is clean and “roughened” to give the adhesive the best possible bond. You can either use heavy grit sandpaper, wire wheel or a grit blaster. Make sure to wipe the surface with acetone or isopropyl alcohol prior to bonding. Aluminum will oxidize so stretch the frame immediately after cleaning. Wood frames should also be cleaned and any old cured adhesive sanded off. Make sure the surface is dry and dust free before bonding.
Stretch mesh across the frame and put weights in the center prior to applying the adhesive. This will ensure good contact between the frame and the mesh. Use a plastic spreader to evenly distribute the adhesive over the mesh. Next, lightly spray the adhesive from a distance of 12″ with RBP1500A Activator. RhinoBond will cure within 5-10 seconds. Simply trim the excess mesh and your frame is ready.
RBT Instant Adhesive, RhinoBond was developed explicitly for bonding to all aluminum and wood frames.
- RhinoBond adhesive bonds instantly and sets in seconds when used with Adhesive activator
- Requires no premixing of solvents
- Its high strength and quick set time make RhinoBond Glue the “go-to” for all screen makers
- Offered in a variety of thicknesses for different mesh counts
- Tension holding capabilities up to 50 newtons
- RhinoBond Instant Frame Adhesives excel in their performance with a shear strength of 2700 psi, a tensile strength of up to 3125 psi and a peel strength of 2.8 pli.