Triangle STA-True Low Bleed 1707 Superior White Plastisol Ink – 50/50 Blends & 100% Polyester
Experience top-tier printing results with Triangle 1707 Superior White Ink, designed for exceptional performance on 100% polyester garments. This flagship product offers unrivaled coverage and bleed resistance, setting the standard in the industry.
What sets Superior White apart is its commitment to quality and safety. Unlike some alternatives, it contains no organic peroxides or bleaching agents, ensuring a completely odorless printing process. Its consistently creamy texture from start to finish makes it suitable for both automatic and manual presses.
Expect a finish that’s not only smooth to the touch but also incredibly opaque, making your designs stand out vividly. Triangle 1707 Superior White is the ideal choice for fleece, polyester jerseys, and all athletic wear within the polyester family, including polyester and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends.
As with any ink, it’s important to conduct thorough tests before full-scale production to achieve the best results. Elevate your printing game with Triangle 1707 Superior White Ink – where quality, performance, and safety converge for outstanding polyester printing.
$39.99 – $429.99
Polyester and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends.
Note: Always test inks prior to production.
- STOCK: Polyester and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends.
- STENCILS: All types of solvent resistant emulsions are suitable.
- SCREEN MESH: 110T monofilament is the popular choice; printers may also employ the use of mesh sizes 60T to 160T monofilament or equivalent.
- CURING: 315º F TO 330º F depending on ink deposit, color and dryer efficiency.
- WASH-UP: Press Wipes
- MIXING PROCEDURES: Stir well before using. For best results, do not add any reducers or additives to these inks.
- CAUTION: It is necessary to pre-test all fabrics prior to production, due to the various dye application methods. Ink films must be cured properly to give good wash resistance and in some cases to prevent “post-bleed‟ due to dye solubility. There is a tendency to under cure ink films to prevent dye migration due to heat, but this will only result in other problems. Some fabrics may need to be pre-heated to “set” the dyes-this is not altogether desirable, but will produce a more thorough cure due to moisture removal as well.
- STORAGE PROCEDURE: Store at room temperature. Keep away from heat.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.