Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 Printer w/ Siser EasySubli Inks – Back in stock December 20th
The Perfect Start to Personalization
Kickstart your business with the Sawgrass SG1000, the only desktop printer designed for sublimation. With low start up and running costs, you’ll soon be creating customized products with vibrant HD images – quickly, easily and profitably.
The SG1000 comes complete with:
- Sawgrass Print Manager
- CreativeStudio Online Designer
- Siser Sublimation Inks (Standard Set, Not the Starter Set)
- 2-Year Product Warranty and In-house Support from Sawgrass
- 10 Pack Easysubli and Easysubli Mask
*Next batch will be coming in around December 20th per Sawgrass.
SG1000 Features & Resources:
The ideal printer for the growing business or ambitious entrepreneur, the SG1000 prints on media up to 11˝ x 17˝ (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray. This is perfect for apparel, soft goods, and small or medium-sized photo panels.
The SG1000 has the pro-level print consistency and versatile dimensions of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers WiFi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
The SG1000 is backwards-compatible with SG800 accessories, so if you already own a bypass tray for the SG800, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 13˝ x 51˝ (330 x 1295 mm).
Like all Sawgrass printers, the SG1000 performs its own automatic maintenance cycle, for trouble-free printing. For complete peace of mind, the SG1000 is now backed by a 2-year warranty from Sawgrass, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
Please Note: All sales are final on printers once inks have been loaded. For any technical support please contact Sawgrass with link below.
|Extreme Versatility: Thanks to the extreme versatility of Sawgrass’s sublimation printing technology, EasySubli-UHD will not only work with EasySubli media. It can also decorate a wide variety of polymer-coated hard substrates, including metal, ceramic, glass, FRP plastic, poly-performance fabrics, hardboard and more.|
|Vibrant Colors: Extremely vibrant colors and stunning resolution at levels that other digital processes simply cannot match. It’s the top choice for professional photographers and digital images who demand precision and fine detail in every image.|
||Superior Durability: Sublimated images created with EasySubli-UHD are permanent! Hard substrate surfaces won’t crack, peel or scratch. Apparel won’t fade – ever – no matter how many times it is washed.|
|Infused Image: Unlike screen printing, print-cut vinyl and direct-to-substrate printing, which are sitting on the surface of the product, sublimation ink is actually infused into surface itself, and will not crack, peel or wash away.|
|Self-Maintenance Mode: The built-in, self-cleaning routine keeps the printer running at its best even if the printer has not been used for a long period of time.|
|Creative Studio: The only online design tool built specifically for sublimation. With built-in product templates, thousands of ready-to-use designs, and seamless integration with your Sawgrass printer, CreativeStudio takes the frustration out of creation. An individual account is included with every Sawgrass printer purchase, and a premium membership is available for unlimited access to additional features and artwork.|
|Virtuoso Print Manager: The Virtuoso’s Print Manager makes printing beautiful transfers a breeze. Powerful features enable users to easily optimize color output for photographs, vector graphics or spot colors. Also, it is Windows and Mac OS compatible.|
New Features Include:
|WIFI Connectivity: Now print wirelessly through your home or office’s network. Without the need to connect a computer via a USB cable, printing from multiple computers is easier than ever!|
|Ultra Fine Photo Mode: This new print mode allows the SG500 and SG1000 to print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. High-resolution images will appear sharper and with more clarity on your substrates.|
|Backlit Display: The new display is now easier to read thanks to its LED-backlight.|
|2-Year Warranty: For complete peace of mind, the SG500 and SG1000 are now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.|
|Backward Compatibility: The SG1000 is backward-compatible with SG800 accessories, so if you already own the Optional Bypass Tray or Paper Tray for the SG800, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 13″ x 19˝ (330 x 482 mm).|
- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 Sublimation Printer
- Complete Set of Siser EasySubli Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Magena, Yellow, Black):
- Standard Install Kit – 31ml
- 5 Step By Step Guides to Master Sublimation (Digital Download, Device Not Included)
- Maximum Media Size: 11˝ x 17˝; Up to 13˝ x 19˝ with Optional Bypass Tray
- Resolutions and Full-Page Print Speeds:
- High Speed (600×600 dpi) – 15 seconds
- High Quality (600×600 dpi) – 29 seconds
- Advanced Photo (1200×600 dpi) – 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4800×1200 dpi ) – 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Physical Dimensions: 21˝ x 14.25˝ x 8.5˝
Print Controller Specifications:
- Memory: 128 MB RAM Standard/Maximum
- Standard Interfaces: USB 1.1/2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Supported Environments: Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS 10.12 or Later
System Requirements to Run Virtuoso Print Manager
- Windows Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum Required: Windows 7
- Apple OSX / MacOS Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- MacOS 10.12 – 10.15
- Minimum RAM: 4GB
- Recommended RAM: 8GB Minimum
- Minimum CPU: Dual Core
- Recommended CPU: Quad Core or greater
- Minimum Free HDD Space: 10% Free
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024*768 pixels at 100% zoom