Chromaline ChromaBlue Emulsion – Works with Plastisol Inks
ChromaBlue is often imitated; never duplicated. The standard by which all other SBQ emulsions are measured. It’s FAST, it’s DURABLE, it RECLAIMS EASILY. See why more cost-conscience shops prefer ChromaBlue to everything else.
$32.99 – $73.00
ChromaBlue is often imitated; never duplicated. The standard by which all other SBQ emulsions are measured. It’s FAST, it’s DURABLE, it RECLAIMS EASILY. See why more cost-conscious shops prefer ChromaBlue to everything else.
- Color: Blue
- Solids: 50% (more of the good stuff)
- Viscosity: Medium
- Fast Drying (since there’s less water)
- Superior Mesh Bridging
- Excellent Reclaimability
- View User Guide
- View SDS
What our Customers Say:
- “1+1 coating with ChromaBlue eliminated double stroking my whites; now I’ve nearly double my production rate.”
- “I get more screens per bucket and order less often.”
- “3 second exposure on LED….are you kidding me!?”
- “No matter what chemical I clean it with, it always melts off at reclaim.”
- “Thank you so much for all the time and money you all have saved me for making a superior product.”
Bottom line – this is Chromaline’s BEST SELLING emulsion
- Degrease – Using a mesh degreaser, work up a lather on both sides of mesh. Flood screen and frame thoroughly with water, then dry.
- Coat – Slowly apply first coat to print side. Then coat squeegee side with one coat. If a thicker stencil is desired, additional coats may be applied to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet. Note that one coat on each side with Chromablue is similar to four coats wet on wet with typical diazo based emulsions. Dry thoroughly between coats.
- Dry – Thoroughly dry screen in horizontal position, print side down, using a totally dark, clean drying cabinet. Temperature should not exceed 110 degrees
- Expose – Place emulsion side of photopositive in contact with print side of screen. Exposure times for can vary based on your light source and coating methods; accurate exposure is important for optimal results. An exposure calculator is highly recommended to dial in your exposure times.
- Develop – Gently spray both sides of screen with lukewarm water, wait 30 seconds then gently wash print side of the screen until image is fully open. Rinse both sides thoroughly. Dry screen completely and you are ready to print
- *Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
SHIPPING NOTE: This product is not freeze/thaw stable and will not ship during freezing temperatures.