Nortech Graphics Aluminum Frames – Saati HiDro Mesh 20″ x 24″ – 12 Pack
Saati HI-DRO is a high modulus, low elongation mono-filament polyester screen printing fabric with a proprietary surface treatment developed to meet the requirements of garment printing applications. Especially designed to optimize the deposit when printing with water-based inks, this new range was constructed maintaining the same mesh count and using thinner thread diameters.
$323.28 – $375.12
• Optimized mesh geometry and precise mesh openings due to the improved production process
• Excellent antistatic property
• Long lasting surface modification thanks to plasma treatment.
• Better printability
• Improved ink flow
• No degreasing pretreatment step prior to stencil processing, thanks to SAATI unique plasma surface treatment
• Excellent coverage on dark garments
• Less stencil cleaning work during printing
• Superior stencil adhesion, resulting in less stencil breakdown on press, delivering longer print runs far beyond other conventional treated fabrics
• Safe under exposure with all emulsion types: Photopolymer, Dual- Cure, Diazo and Capillary Films
• Excellent for use with abrhasive printing conditions, inks and pastes.