Matsui Infinity Water Base Ink – Process Blue – Convenient Ready-to-Print Formula
Elevate Your Printing Game with Matsui Infinity Series Water-Based Ink!
Are you looking for a versatile and efficient ink system that can bring your custom color creations to life effortlessly? Look no further than the Matsui Infinity Series Water-Based Ink, a revolutionary color mixing system designed to take your printing projects to new heights.
Unleash Your Creativity: The Infinity Color Series is a comprehensive color mixing system where every shade is readily usable or can be effortlessly blended to produce an endless array of colors. What sets this system apart is its user-friendly approach – you can create custom colors by simply following the formulas provided in your color guide pantone book. No need for complex software, making it the quickest and most cost-effective way to achieve your desired hues.
$29.99 – $99.99
Using Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink is a straightforward process. Here are step-by-step directions to help you achieve optimal results, along with information about available colors and additional recommendations:
- Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink
- Screen Printing Frame
- Screen Printing Squeegee
- Screen Printing Mesh (110-230 mc in)
- Emulsion (Direct or Indirect)
- Thinner (RV Additive)
- Thickener (Thickener B)
- Substrate (Cotton and Cotton Poly blends)
- Water and mild soap or detergent for cleanup
- Fixer WF-N (optional)
- Retarder MG (optional)
- Softener MG (optional)
- Fixer L (optional)
Available Colors: Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink comes in a variety of colors, including but not limited to:
- WB0366 Yellow 012
- WB0367 Orange 021
- WB0368 Warm Red
- WB0369 Rubine Red
- WB0370 Rhodamine Red
- WB0371 Purple
- WB0372 Medium Purple
- WB0373 Violet
- WB0374 Dark Blue
- WB0375 Reflex Blue
- WB0376 Process Blue
- WB0377 Green
- WB0378 Black
- WB0379 Spot Black
- WB0380 Trans White
- Prepare Your Screen: Coat your screen printing frame with the emulsion of your choice, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Allow the emulsion to dry completely before proceeding.
- Prepare Your Ink: Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink is ready for use, but you can adjust its consistency if needed. Add thinner (RV Additive) to decrease viscosity or thickener (Thickener B) to increase viscosity as required for your specific project.
- Mount Your Screen: Secure the prepared screen in your screen printing press, ensuring proper tension.
- Prepare Your Substrate: Place the substrate (e.g., cotton or cotton-poly blend fabric) on the printing surface, making sure it’s flat and well-prepped.
- Adjust Squeegee Settings: Set the squeegee hardness to medium, ensure the blade is sharp, and set the squeegee angle to approximately 45 degrees to the screen. Adjust the squeegee speed to medium.
- Test Printing: Before the actual print run, perform a test print to ensure the ink consistency, screen alignment, and squeegee pressure are appropriate for your design.
- Printing: Apply the Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink to the screen, positioning it over the substrate. Pull the squeegee evenly across the screen at a consistent speed, transferring the ink to the substrate. Be sure to apply even pressure to achieve consistent results.
- Drying: After printing, allow the printed substrate to air dry or use a conveyor dryer set to the recommended flash temperature of 160°F (71°C) to flash-cure the ink. This helps reduce tackiness.
- Curing: To fully cure the ink and ensure durability, heat cure the printed substrate at a temperature of 320°F (160°C). Ensure that the entire design is subjected to the curing process for optimal results.
- Clean-Up: Clean your equipment and tools using water and mild soap or detergent. Properly dispose of any waste materials according to local regulations.
- Storage: Store the Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink between 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C) in a location that avoids direct sunlight.
- Finish and Inspect: Once your prints are cured and dried, inspect the final result. Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink is known for its excellent printability and opacity, making it ideal for a wide range of substrates.
Special Recommendations and Optional Additives:
- Infinity Colors should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils to avoid contamination.
- To enhance open time in the screen, you can use Retarder MG at 1-3%.
- Improve wash fastness by adding Fixer WF-N at 1-3%, especially for garments that will undergo frequent washing.
- For better penetration into the garment while maintaining a soft hand feel, consider incorporating Softener MG at 1-5%.
- When working with low-curing fabrics or electric dryers, use Fixer L at 1-3% for optimal curing results.
By following these directions and considering the technical data provided, along with the optional additives, you can achieve excellent results when using Matsui 301 Water-Based Infinity Series Ink in your screen printing projects.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.