Chromaline ProCap 18 Diazo Capillary Film – Precision Meets Durability
Introducing Chromaline ProCap 18 Diazo Capillary Film – The Epitome of Screen Printing Excellence
When it comes to achieving high-quality, precise screen printing results, your choice of capillary film can make all the difference. Enter Chromaline ProCap 18 Diazo Capillary Film, a pre-sensitized diazo capillary film designed to cater to the exacting needs of screen printers. With its versatility, durability, and exceptional detail, ProCap 15 is the ultimate solution for demanding print runs and intricate designs.
DROP SHIPPING ITEM – PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 EXTRA DAYS TO PROCESS AND SHIPPING.
$78.76 – $118.08
Chromaline ProCap 18 Diazo Capillary Film Key Features:
Compatible with Plastisol and Solvent-Based Inks: Chromaline Pro/Cap is engineered to work seamlessly with both plastisol and solvent-based inks. This versatility ensures that it can meet the demands of a wide range of screen printing projects, making it a valuable addition to your toolkit.
Workhorse Durability: Designed to withstand the rigors of demanding print runs, Chromaline Pro/Cap is the reliable workhorse you can count on. It delivers consistent performance, even during extended production cycles, ensuring your prints maintain their quality throughout.
High Detail and Halftones: Chromaline Pro/Cap excels in capturing intricate details and halftones with precision. With a 380+ mesh count, it’s capable of producing fine graphics and halftones of 65+ lines per inch (lpi), making it ideal for projects that require exceptional clarity and sharpness.
Versatility in Options: Chromaline Pro/Cap capillary films are available in various mesh counts to cater to different printing needs:
- Pro/Cap 18: Perfect for detailed artwork and 65+ lpi halftones.
- Pro/Cap 25: Ideal for 65 lpi halftones and fine graphics.
- Pro/Cap 30: Designed for 55 lpi halftones and UV ink flood coats.
- Pro/Cap 38: Suited for simple designs, name-drops, and underbases.
- Pro/Cap 50: Bold graphics, athletic numbers, and underbases are a breeze with this option.
Elevate Your Screen Printing: Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film is the go-to choice for screen makers who demand high-edge definition, reliability, and durability for quality imaging, even in the most extended print runs. Whether you’re working on intricate designs or bold graphics, Pro/Cap delivers unmatched results that exceed your expectations.
Invest in the epitome of screen printing excellence – Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film. Elevate your craft, achieve intricate detail, and bring your designs to life with the utmost precision and clarity. Take your screen printing to the next level with Pro/Cap, where every print is a masterpiece.
Using Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film is a crucial step in the screen printing process, and following the right instructions ensures you get the best results. Here are step-by-step directions to use Chromaline Pro/Cap Film:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film
- Exposure unit with appropriate UV or fluorescent light source
- Screen with a mesh count suitable for your printing project
- Emulsion (Diazo or SBQ emulsion recommended)
- Light-safe darkroom or area
- Water source and hose with a spray nozzle
- Screen printing inks
- Screen printing press (if applicable)
1. Prepare Your Work Area:
- Ensure that your workspace is clean, dry, and free from dust or contaminants that could affect the film or emulsion.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting to work comfortably but avoid direct sunlight.
2. Select the Correct Film Type:
- Choose the Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film that suits your printing project’s requirements. Different mesh counts are available to achieve varying levels of detail and clarity.
3. Coat Your Screen with Emulsion:
- Prepare your screen by coating it with the appropriate emulsion according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Allow the emulsion-coated screen to dry in a light-safe environment.
4. Cut the Pro/Cap Film:
- Trim the Pro/Cap film to the size of your design or screen frame using scissors or a utility knife.
5. Prepare the Film:
- In a light-safe environment, remove the protective backing from the Pro/Cap film to expose the capillary film side.
6. Position the Film:
- Carefully place the Pro/Cap film, capillary side down, onto the dry emulsion-coated screen. Ensure that it aligns precisely with your desired design location.
7. Create a Vacuum Seal (Optional):
- If you have a vacuum exposure unit, use it to create a secure seal between the film and the screen. This helps prevent any potential air gaps that could affect exposure quality.
8. Expose the Screen:
- Place the prepared screen with the Pro/Cap film into your exposure unit.
- Expose the screen to UV or fluorescent light for the recommended duration. The exposure time may vary depending on your equipment and emulsion, so consult the emulsion manufacturer’s guidelines.
9. Develop the Screen:
- After exposure, carefully remove the screen from the exposure unit.
- Rinse the screen with a gentle stream of water, starting from the back of the screen to wash away the unexposed emulsion.
- Continue rinsing until the image area is fully developed, leaving your design on the screen.
10. Allow to Dry:
- Let the screen dry in a dark, dust-free area.
11. Ready for Printing:
- Your screen is now ready for screen printing. Mount it onto your screen printing press, apply ink, and begin printing your design onto your chosen substrate.
By following these step-by-step directions, you can effectively use Chromaline Pro/Cap Diazo Capillary Film to create high-quality screen printing screens for your projects.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.