Printers Choice Dip Tank (30 Gallons)
Introducing the Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank – Your Ultimate Screen Reclaiming Solution!
Made from 100% recycled materials, the Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank sets a new standard in eco-friendly and efficient screen reclaiming. Our Heavy Duty Dip Tanks are purpose-built, offering unparalleled soaking systems designed exclusively for screen reclaiming. Crafted from 1/4″ polyethylene, this dip tank is the epitome of durability and chemical resistance, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Printers Choice Dip Tank Key Features:
Versatility at Its Best:
The Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank is the perfect partner for your screen reclaiming needs. It is ideal for use with both Emulsion Removers and 2-in-1 Ink & Emulsion Removers, providing you with the flexibility to choose the right solution for your specific requirements.
Quality You Can Trust:
Our one-piece molded construction guarantees a leak-proof design, preventing any unwanted spills or mess during the screen reclaiming process. Rest assured that your screens are in safe hands with this top-of-the-line dip tank.
With the Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank, you can dramatically reduce chemical usage, making it a cost-effective and economical choice for your print shop. Additionally, this dip tank increases production efficiency, enabling you to clean up to six screens (up to 23″x31″) simultaneously.
Convenience in Design:
We understand that a busy print shop requires low maintenance equipment. That’s why our dip tank is designed to be user-friendly, requiring minimal maintenance for smooth operations. The dip tank’s compact dimensions (36″ x 16″ x 26 1/4″) ensure it occupies minimal space, optimizing your workspace efficiency.
The Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank includes a 3/4″ threaded drain with an ON/OFF spigot, providing convenient control over the solution. Additionally, it comes with a cover/lid to keep your solution secure and a drip tray (not shown in the photo) for added convenience. The included hold-down bar ensures stability during the screen reclaiming process.
Upgrade your screen reclaiming process with the Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank – a perfect blend of durability, efficiency, and eco-consciousness. Embrace the future of sustainable screen printing with our top-of-the-line dip tank. Make the Printers Choice and witness the difference it brings to your screen printing workflow!
Using Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank with Dip Tank Solution (Ink and Emulsion Remover):
- Preparation: Ensure that the dip tank is clean and free from any contaminants. Dilute the Dip Tank Solution according to the manufacturer’s instructions, achieving the desired concentration for ink and emulsion removal.
- Scrape Excess Ink: Before placing screens in the dip tank, use a squeegee or scraper to remove excess ink from the print side of the screens.
- Soak Screens: Immerse the screens in the dip tank, ensuring they are fully submerged in the Dip Tank Solution.
- Dwell Time: Allow the screens to soak in the Dip Tank Solution for the recommended dwell time. Dwell time may vary based on the type and age of ink and emulsion being removed. Note: Do not leave screens in the dip tank with the chemistry for a prolonged time, as it may deteriorate the effectiveness of the Dip Tank Solution, making it less efficient.
- Agitate (Optional): Gently agitate or scrub the screens with a soft brush to aid in the removal of ink and emulsion.
- High Pressure Rinse: Remove the screens from the dip tank and apply a high-pressure rinse to both sides of the screens to remove any remaining ink and emulsion residue.
- Flood Rinse: Flood rinse the entire screen with a low-pressure rinse to ensure complete cleaning.
- Dispose of Solution: Properly dispose of the used Dip Tank Solution according to local regulations and waste authority guidelines.
Using Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank with Just Emulsion Remover:
Follow the same steps as above, but this time, prepare the dip tank with a solution of only the Emulsion Remover, according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Follow the recommended dwell time for the emulsion remover, ensuring the screens are fully soaked to effectively remove the emulsion. Remember not to leave screens in the dip tank with the emulsion remover for an extended period, as it may weaken the effectiveness of the solution.
Using Printers Choice 30 Gallon Dip Tank as a Screen Development Tank with Water:
- Preparation: Fill the dip tank with clean water, ensuring it covers the screen area completely.
- Place Burned Screens: Carefully place the burned screens, with the emulsion side facing up, into the water-filled dip tank.
- Dwell Time: Allow the screens to soak in the water for the recommended dwell time to develop the burned image. Dwell time may vary based on the exposure and emulsion used.
- Remove Screens: After the recommended dwell time, remove the screens from the water, and gently rinse off any unexposed emulsion.
- Dry Screens: Allow the screens to dry completely before using them for printing.
Always handle Dip Tank Solutions, Emulsion Removers, and chemicals with care, and follow safety guidelines, including wearing appropriate protective equipment such as gloves and eye protection. Ensure proper ventilation when using these products and avoid prolonged skin contact. Properly dispose of used chemicals according to local regulations and waste authority guidelines.