Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit
Introducing the Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit – your ultimate solution for efficient and effective spot cleaning of cured plastisol ink stains on textiles. This comprehensive kit includes the Expert 3000 Textile Cleaning Gun and a gallon of Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid, ensuring you have all the necessary tools for hassle-free spot cleaning.
Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit Key Features:
- Expert 3000 Textile Cleaning Gun: The included Expert 3000 Textile Cleaning Gun is designed to handle spot cleaning efficiently. Its powerful performance helps remove cured plastisol ink from textiles, saving time and effort during the cleanup process.
- 1 Gallon of Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid: The kit comes with a generous supply of Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid, specially formulated to target and dissolve cured plastisol ink stains. This highly effective spot remover ensures optimal results and offers great value for money.
- Effective Cured Plastisol Removal: The Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit excels at removing cured plastisol ink from a wide range of substrates, including textiles, leather, rubber, paper, plastic, glass, wood, metal, and concrete. It simplifies the challenging task of cleaning and reclaiming screens, garments, and various printing equipment.
- Easy-to-Use Application: The spot removal gun features a user-friendly design that enables quick setup and operation. Simply fill the container with the included spot remover fluid, plug the gun into a standard 110V 60 Hz outlet, and prime the pump. With the adjustable nozzle and volume control knob, you can customize the pressure and volume of the cleaning fluid to suit your specific needs.
- Safety Precautions: The Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit comes with clear safety instructions to ensure safe handling of the spot removal gun. Users are cautioned against pointing the gun at themselves or others due to the considerable pressure buildup during operation. Additionally, proper storage in a cool area of the shop is advised to prevent the fluid from turning into a gas and potentially damaging the gun’s internal plastic components.
With the Cured Plastisol Remover Starter Kit, you can effectively and efficiently tackle cured plastisol ink stains, ensuring a clean and professional printing process. This kit offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for maintaining your screen printing equipment and achieving exceptional print quality on a variety of substrates.
Note: Proper storage of the spot gun is essential to maintain its optimal performance and longevity. The chemicals utilized in spot guns have low vapor points, which can lead to the liquid turning into a gas in certain conditions. To prevent potential damage to the internal plastic components of the gun, we recommend storing it in a cool area of your shop. By adhering to this storage precaution, you can ensure that your spot gun remains in excellent condition, ready to deliver powerful and efficient spot cleaning whenever you need it.
- Caution: The spot gun builds up considerable pressure during operation. To prevent serious injury, NEVER point the gun at yourself or others.
- Storage: Store the gun in a COOL area of your shop. Failure to do so may cause the fluid to turn into a gas, which can damage the internal plastic components of the gun. Protect the spot gun from exposure to heat or direct sunlight.
Follow these precautions to ensure safe and proper use of the spot gun and to prevent potential accidents or damage.
Directions for Using Printers Choice Cured Plastisol Remover Spot Gun with Spot Fluid:
Note: For safe handling, always wear eye protection and avoid direct contact with the skin when operating the spot gun.
- Prepare the Spot Gun: Ensure that all parts of the spot gun, including the nozzle head, are tight to prevent fluid leakage. Clean the spot gun at an angle no greater than 45 degrees to avoid leakage from the air hole at the top of the gun. Avoid tilting the container cup forward for an extended period to prevent leakage at the screw threads.
- Check Pressure: Before use, ensure that the suction tube, set screw, and nozzle head are tight to prevent air from entering the unit and causing a lack of pressure. Check for any blockages in the pump unit or nozzle that could cause low pressure. Also, inspect the pump assembly for weak or damaged springs that may affect pressure.
- Add Fluid: Fill the container with Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid (included in the kit) about two-thirds full. Make sure the spot gun is plugged into a 110V 60 Hz outlet.
- Prime the Pump: Depress the switch for 15-20 seconds to prime the pump. This step is crucial to ensure proper operation.
- Test Spray: Spray a small amount of fluid onto scrap fabric to remove any oil film from the internal pump parts. This ensures that the spot gun is ready for use.
- Adjust Pressure and Volume: The spot gun comes with an adjustable nozzle that controls the discharge pressure of the cleaning fluid. Rotate the nozzle collar on the front of the gun to adjust the pressure as needed. The volume of fluid dispensed can be controlled using the volume control knob at the rear of the gun. For cleaning, turn the button as far left as possible, then back to the right by half to one revolution. Once you find a satisfactory pressure and volume setting, there is generally no need to change them.
- Apply the Spot Remover Fluid: Point the spot gun at the cured ink stain on the garment and spray the Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid directly onto the affected area.
- Removal Process: Allow the spot remover fluid to work on the cured ink stain for a few seconds, then gently blot or wipe away the ink with a clean cloth or towel.
- Repeated Application: For stubborn cured ink stains, you may need to apply the spot remover fluid again and repeat the removal process until the stain is fully removed.
- Troubleshooting Minor Mechanical Problems: If you encounter any minor mechanical issues, refer to the troubleshooting guidelines provided in the product description. These guidelines address problems like fluid leakage, lack of pressure, operation without fluid, and proper lubrication.
By following these directions, you can effectively use the Printers Choice Cured Plastisol Remover Spot Gun with Spot Fluid to remove cured ink from garments, ensuring clean and professional printing results. Remember to exercise caution during operation and maintenance for safe and efficient use of the spot gun.