Franmar Emulsion Remover – Strip-e-doo
Formerly Known as Strip-e-doo
Changes Color When No Longer Active
Removes Any Brand of Emulsion or Capillary Film
Works Great to Reclaim Silkscreen
$14.99 – $189.99
Emulsion Remover breaks down the toughest of emulsions, capillary films, and stencils without weakening the screen mesh. This powerful emulsion remover is formulated with a built-in degreaser that changes color when no longer active, saving time and money. Franmar’s Emulsion Remover has revolutionized the once unpleasant process of screen reclaiming.
- 100% Biodegradable
1. Wet screen and pour or spray a small amount onto front side of screen.
2. Scrub briefly with a dedicated Biggee pad.
3. Repeat on back side of screen.
4. Let product work for 30 seconds or more and scrub both sides again. Do not allow product to dry.
5. Rinse both sides of screen clean with pressured water.
Note: Close container when not in use and store away from light. Strong oxidant, keep away from other cleaning products.
- Franmar’s Emulsion Remover shows you when it’s no longer active by changing color from white to brown.
- Use a spray bottle for better distribution of product.
- Additional degreasing is needed when using high mesh counts or half-tones.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
pH Level: 3.08
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): <1%, 5.49 lb/g, .05 g/l