Chromaline ChromaTech WR Emulsion – Works With Waterbase, Discharge, Plastisol Inks
Introducing Chromaline’s Cutting-Edge ChromaTech WR Emulsion
Unveil the future of screen printing with Chromaline’s revolutionary ChromaTech WR Emulsion. Designed to elevate your printing process to new heights, this innovative emulsion combines the power of advanced water resistance and dual cure technology, all within a convenient ready-to-use formula.
$36.35 – $71.90
Chromaline ChromaTech WR Emulsion Key Features:
- Water-Resistant Excellence: ChromaTech WR stands as the pinnacle of water-resistant emulsions, ensuring your screens remain robust and reliable even in the face of water-based inks and cleaning processes.
- Dual Cure Technology: Benefit from the ingenuity of dual cure technology that enhances both stencil durability and exposure latitude. Achieve remarkable detail and consistent results with ease.
- Ready-to-Use Convenience: Save time and effort with ChromaTech WR’s hassle-free application. This emulsion arrives ready-to-use, eliminating the need for complicated mixing procedures.
- Crystal-Clear Imaging: Experience unparalleled image clarity and definition, enabling you to reproduce intricate designs with exceptional precision.
- Versatile Compatibility: ChromaTech WR is suitable for a wide range of applications, making it the go-to choice for various substrates and ink types, including water-based formulations.
- Effortless Reclamation: Enjoy seamless screen reclamation thanks to ChromaTech WR’s superb resistance to both water and chemical agents.
- Reliable Performance: Count on Chromaline’s reputation for quality and innovation. ChromaTech WR is meticulously formulated to provide consistent, high-quality results, print after print.
- High Solids Content: With an impressive 46% solids content, ChromaTech WR delivers more of the good stuff, ensuring excellent coverage and solid stencils.
- High Viscosity: ChromaTech WR’s high viscosity ensures smooth and controlled application, allowing for precise emulsion coating.
- Fast Exposure: Save time in your production process with ChromaTech WR’s fast exposure capabilities, ensuring efficient screen preparation.
- Excellent Mesh Bridging: Say goodbye to mesh bridging issues. ChromaTech WR offers exceptional mesh bridging properties, resulting in flawless prints.
- Sharp Image Quality: Enjoy sharp and crisp image reproduction, bringing your designs to life with stunning clarity and detail.
- Ink Resistance: ChromaTech WR is designed to withstand various inks, including plastisol, water-based, and discharge inks, ensuring your prints maintain their integrity.
- No Stencil Hardener Required: Streamline your workflow with ChromaTech WR, which does not require additional stencil hardener chemistry, simplifying your screen preparation process.
Elevate your screen printing to the next level with Chromaline’s ChromaTech WR Emulsion. Embrace the future of water-resistant technology and dual cure efficiency, all in one convenient package. Unleash your creativity with confidence, knowing that ChromaTech WR is the ultimate tool for achieving remarkable, long-lasting results. Revolutionize your printing process today.
Using ChromaTech WR Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide:
Note: Before you begin the emulsion application process, make sure to perform all steps in a light-safe environment to prevent premature exposure.
Achieve exceptional screen printing results with ChromaTech WR Emulsion. Follow these straightforward steps to ensure proper application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- ChromaTech WR
- Emulsion Scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
- Clean and dark workspace
- Degrease the Mesh: Apply a mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather. Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
- Coating Process: Place the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upwards. Pour an adequate amount of ChromaTech WR Emulsion into your scoop coater. Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen. Ensure even and consistent coverage by making a smooth, steady pass with the coater. Flip the screen over and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side. For a thicker stencil, apply additional coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is still wet. Note: One coat on each side of ChromaTech WR is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with typical diazo-based emulsions. Allow the emulsion to dry completely between coats.
- Level Drying: Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet, ensuring the screens are completely level with the print side facing down. Allow the cabinet’s temperature to remain below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius). Allow the emulsion to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
- Film Positive Placement: Position the film positive on the shirt side of the screen, ensuring it is in contact with the emulsion. Expose the screen using your exposure unit. Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods. Accurate exposure is crucial for optimal results. Consider using an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- Development: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait for about 30 seconds. Gently wash the print side of the screen until the image is fully open and visible. Rinse both sides of the screen thoroughly with water. Ensure the screen is completely dry before proceeding to the printing stage.
- Printing: With the properly exposed and developed screen, you are now ready to proceed with your screen printing process.
- Final Steps: Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe environment to prevent premature exposure. Store ChromaTech WR Emulsion in a cool, dry place to maintain its quality.
By following these step-by-step instructions, you can harness the capabilities of ChromaTech WR Emulsion to achieve impeccable screen printing results. Elevate your prints with this high-quality emulsion and bring your creative vision to life with confidence and precision.
For optimal emulsion results, it’s crucial to use an exposure calculator tailored to your specific setup. Exposure times can vary based on factors such as coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. Utilizing an exposure calculator ensures precise and customized exposure times, enabling you to fine-tune your emulsion process for exceptional screen printing outcomes.
If you encounter challenges in achieving optimal screen exposure, we invite you to explore our emulsion troubleshooting page. Here, you’ll find valuable insights into common issues and effective solutions, aimed at helping you resolve any challenges during the emulsion process. Our comprehensive troubleshooting guide is designed to provide you with the necessary support to ensure consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
SHIPPING NOTE: This product is not freeze/thaw stable and will not ship during freezing temperatures.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.