Chromaline Hydro X Emulsion – Works with Waterbase, Discharge, Plastisol Inks
Introducing Chromaline Hydro X Photo Polymer Emulsion: Elevate Your Screen Printing Experience
Unleash a new era of screen printing excellence with Chromaline Hydro X Photo Polymer Emulsion. A true game-changer, Hydro X has been meticulously crafted to redefine your printing possibilities, catering to plastisol, waterbase, and discharge inks with unparalleled precision and performance.
$36.58 – $75.65
Chromaline Hydro X Emulsion Key Features:
- Revolutionary Resistance: Prepare for a printing revolution. Hydro X boasts remarkable resistance to water-based and discharge inks, ensuring your stencils endure even the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced Durability: Witness your prints stand the test of time. Hydro X’s advanced formulation brings a new level of durability to your stencils, ensuring they maintain their integrity through countless runs.
- Superior Crosslinking: Elevate your print quality to astonishing heights. Hydro-X’s enhanced crosslinking capabilities result in sharper edges, fine details, and exceptional image reproduction.
- Unparalleled Versatility: Your creative journey knows no bounds. Hydro X’s compatibility with plastisol, waterbase, and discharge inks empowers you to explore diverse printing techniques with unmatched flexibility.
- Seamless Application: Hydro X takes the complexity out of the equation. Preferred for its easy 1×1 coating method, achieving optimal results is a straightforward and rewarding experience.
- Striking Blue Color: Hydro X’s vibrant blue color adds a touch of distinction to your screen printing process, making it a visually captivating addition to your toolkit.
- High Solids Content: With an impressive 46% solids content, Hydro X offers more of the good stuff, ensuring your stencils are robust and deliver outstanding results.
- High Viscosity: Hydro X’s high viscosity ensures smooth and consistent application, enabling you to create precise stencils with ease.
- Rapid Exposure: Experience the efficiency of very fast exposure times, streamlining your workflow and maximizing your productivity.
- No Stencil Hardener Needed: Bid farewell to additional chemistry. Hydro X eliminates the need for stencil hardener, simplifying your process without compromising quality.
Chromaline Hydro X Photo Polymer Emulsion redefines what it means to create flawless stencils. As a pioneer in screen printing innovation, Hydro X stands at the forefront of technology, ready to elevate your prints to unprecedented heights. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to a new era of screen printing mastery. With Chromaline Hydro X, perfection is not just an aspiration – it’s a reality waiting to be unveiled. Elevate your artistry and achieve printing excellence that leaves a lasting impression.
Using Chromaline Hydro-X Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide
Note: Before beginning the emulsion application process, ensure that all steps are performed in a light-safe environment to prevent premature exposure.
Achieve outstanding screen printing results with Chromaline Hydro-X Emulsion. Follow these simple steps for proper application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- Chromaline Hydro-X Emulsion
- Scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
- Clean and dark working environment
- Degrease the Mesh: Apply a mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather. Thoroughly flood the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
- Coating Process: Place the screen on a stable surface, tilted at a slight upward angle. Pour a sufficient amount of Hydro-X Emulsion into your scoop coater. Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen. Ensure even and consistent coverage by making a smooth, steady pass with the coater. Flip the screen over and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side. For a thicker stencil, you can apply additional coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is still wet. Note: One coat on each side of Hydro-X is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with typical diazo-based emulsions. Allow the emulsion to dry completely between coats.
- Drying: Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet, positioned at an upward angle with the print side facing up. Ensure the temperature inside the drying cabinet does not exceed 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius). Allow the emulsion to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next step.
- Exposure: Position the photopositive with the emulsion side in contact with the print side of the screen. Expose the screen using your exposure unit. Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods. It’s crucial to achieve accurate exposure for optimal results. Consider using an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- Development: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait for about 30 seconds. Gently wash the print side of the screen until the image is fully open and visible. Rinse both sides of the screen thoroughly with water. Ensure the screen is completely dry before moving on to the printing stage.
- Printing: With the properly exposed and developed screen, you are now ready to proceed with your screen printing process.
- Final Steps: Handle the screen and emulsion in light-safe conditions to avoid premature exposure. Store the Hydro-X Emulsion in a cool, dry place to maintain its quality.
By following these step-by-step instructions, you can harness the power of Chromaline Hydro-X Emulsion to achieve impeccable screen printing results. Elevate your prints with this high-quality emulsion and bring your creative vision to life with confidence and precision.
To achieve optimal emulsion results, it’s essential to utilize an exposure calculator tailored to your specific setup. Exposure times can vary based on factors such as your coating technique, light source, emulsion type, thickness, and more. No one can accurately determine your exposure time without these specific details. Utilizing an exposure calculator ensures precise and customized exposure times, enabling you to fine-tune your emulsion process for exceptional screen printing outcomes.
If you’re encountering difficulties achieving optimal screen exposure, we invite you to explore our emulsion troubleshooting page. Here, you’ll discover valuable insights into common challenges along with effective solutions, aimed at assisting you in resolving any issues you may encounter during the emulsion process. Our comprehensive troubleshooting guide is tailored to provide you with the necessary support to ensure consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
SHIPPING NOTE: This product is not freeze/thaw stable and will not ship during freezing temperatures.