Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion – Premium Photopolymer for Plastisol Ink Printing
Experience Superior Screen Printing with Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion – Perfect for Plastisol Inks! ??
Elevate your screen printing game with Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion, a top-tier choice designed to deliver outstanding results. This emulsion pairs seamlessly with plastisol inks, providing exceptional performance and image quality.
$32.99 – $2,725.00
Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion Key Features:
- ? Blue Colored PVA-SBQ Pure Photopolymer Direct Emulsion
- ? Pre-sensitized for Immediate Use
- ⚡ Fast Exposures: 3-5x Faster than Diazo-based Emulsions
- ?️ Excellent Compatibility with Plastisol, Discharge, and Water-based Ink Systems
- ? Virtually Pin Hole and Fish Eye Free
- ? Remarkable On-Press Durability
- ? Suitable for Water-based Inks when Hardened with Murakami Hardeners
- ? Outstanding Resolution and Definition Properties ? 41% Solids Content
Using Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide
Note: Before embarking on the emulsion application process, ensure you’re in a light-safe environment to avoid premature exposure.
Achieve extraordinary screen printing results with Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion. Follow these straightforward steps for proper application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion
- Emulsion scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
How to use Murakami Photocure Blu:
- Degrease the Mesh: Apply mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
- Coating Process: Position the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upwards.
- Pour an ample amount of Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion into the scoop coater.
- Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen.
- Ensure even and consistent coverage with a smooth, steady pass.
- Flip the screen and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side.
- For a thicker stencil, add more coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet. Note: Applying one coat on each side of Photocure BLU is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with standard diazo-based emulsions.
- Let the emulsion fully dry between coats.
- Level Drying: Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet.
- Ensure the screens are completely level with the print side facing down.
- Keep the cabinet’s temperature below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius).
- Allow the emulsion to thoroughly dry before proceeding.
- Film Positive Placement:Position the film positive on the shirt side of the screen, ensuring contact with the emulsion.
- Expose the screen with your exposure unit.
- Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods.
- Accurate exposure is vital for optimal results. Use an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- development: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait about 30 seconds.
- Gently wash the print side until the image is fully visible.
- Thoroughly rinse both sides of the screen with water.
- Ensure the screen is entirely dry before moving to the printing stage.
- Printing: With the appropriately exposed and developed screen, you’re ready for the screen printing process. Final Steps:
- Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe space to avoid premature exposure. Store Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion in a cool, dry area to preserve its quality.
By following these steps, you can unleash the potential of Murakami Photocure BLU Emulsion for exceptional screen printing outcomes. Elevate your prints using this premium emulsion and bring your creative vision to life with precision and confidence.
For optimal emulsion results, use an exposure calculator tailored to your setup. Exposure times may vary based on factors such as coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. An exposure calculator ensures accurate exposure times, enabling you to fine-tune your emulsion process for outstanding screen printing results.
Encounter issues with screen exposure? Check out our emulsion troubleshooting page, offering insights into common problems and effective solutions. This comprehensive guide provides the necessary support to ensure consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.