Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion: Exceptional Water Resistant Emulsion for Thick Print Applications
Unlock a new level of printing capabilities with Murakami Aquasol HS3, a remarkable SBQ-type water-resistant emulsion designed specifically for thick print jobs. Offering higher printing durability, efficient productivity, and exceptional resistance, Aquasol HS3 is your ideal choice for achieving impressive results in various applications.
$29.99 – $3,985.00
Murakami Aquasol HS3 Key Features:
- One Pot Emulsion: Aquasol HS3 is a one-pot type emulsion, tailor-made for thick E.O.M. (Extra Opacity Mesh) printing needs.
- Enhanced Durability: Experience printing durability that surpasses conventional emulsions, ensuring longevity and excellence in your prints.
- High Solid Content: With a high solid content, Aquasol HS3 is designed for easy coating on thicker and flat surfaces, providing consistent and reliable results.
- Short Exposure Time: Benefit from its high sensitivity and shorter exposure time, enabling efficient and productive printing processes.
- Water-Based Ink: Ideal for applications involving water-based inks, such as textiles and flags, delivering impressive results with precision and clarity.
- Plastisol Ink: Perfect for plastisol ink applications, especially in situations where mineral spirits, kerosene, turpentine oil, or orange oil are used as ink cleaners.
- Prepare the Screen: Wash, degrease, and dry the screen mesh to eliminate grease and foreign contaminants using MSP cleanser.
- Coating Process: Coat the emulsion slowly to prevent air bubbles. Ensure the coated screen is completely dry before exposure at a temperature of +40°C.
- Exposure Time: Use recommended exposure times as guidelines. Conduct a step test to determine the optimum exposure time for your setup.
- Viscosity: Approximately 33,000 mPa･s (25°C)
- Solid Contents: Approximately 49%
- Packaging Options: Available in 1kg and 5kg packages. Contact us for custom packaging.
Using Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide
Achieve extraordinary screen printing results with Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion. Follow these straightforward steps for proper application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion
- Emulsion scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
How to Use Murakami Aquasol HS3:
- Degrease the Mesh: Apply mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather. Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
- Coating Process: Position the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upwards. Pour an ample amount of Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion into the scoop coater. Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen. Ensure even and consistent coverage with a smooth, steady pass. Flip the screen and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side. For a thicker stencil, add more coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet. Note: Applying one coat on each side of Aquasol HS3 is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with standard diazo-based emulsions. Allow the emulsion to fully dry between coats.
- Level Drying: Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet. Ensure the screens are completely level with the print side facing down. Keep the cabinet’s temperature below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius). Allow the emulsion to thoroughly dry before proceeding.
- Film Positive Placement: Position the film positive on the shirt side of the screen, ensuring contact with the emulsion. Expose the screen with your exposure unit. Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods. Accurate exposure is vital for optimal results. Use an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- Development: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait about 30 seconds. Gently wash the print side until the image is fully visible. Thoroughly rinse both sides of the screen with water. Ensure the screen is entirely dry before moving to the printing stage.
- Printing: With the appropriately exposed and developed screen, you’re ready for the screen printing process.
Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe space to avoid premature exposure. Store Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion in a cool, dry area to preserve its quality.
By following these steps, you can unleash the potential of Murakami Aquasol HS3 Emulsion for exceptional screen printing outcomes. Elevate your prints using this premium emulsion and bring your creative vision to life with precision and confidence.
For optimal emulsion results, use an exposure calculator tailored to your setup. Exposure times may vary based on factors such as coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. An exposure calculator ensures accurate exposure times, enabling you to fine-tune your emulsion process for outstanding screen printing results.
Encounter issues with screen exposure? Check out our emulsion troubleshooting page, offering insights into common problems and effective solutions. This comprehensive guide provides the necessary support to ensure consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.