Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion: Perfect for Waterbase, Discharge, and Plastisol Inks
Introducing Murakami HV Emulsion – Your Blueprint for Perfect Screen Prints
Unleash your creativity and achieve unparalleled screen printing excellence with Murakami HV Emulsion. Drenched in a captivating blue hue, this emulsion is meticulously engineered to elevate your prints to new heights. Crafted specifically for use with plastisol inks, Murakami HV Emulsion is your ultimate partner for vibrant, precise, and flawless designs.
$29.99 – $2,850.00
Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion Key Features:
- Enhanced Viscosity, Thicker Stencils: Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion redefines what’s possible with stencils. Its higher viscosity formulation enables the creation of thicker stencils, allowing you to push your creative boundaries and achieve intricate designs with utmost precision.
- Rapid Exposures, Uninterrupted Production: Time is of the essence, and Aquasol HV delivers. With rapid exposure times that are 3-5 times faster than traditional diazo-based emulsions, you can streamline your workflow and maintain non-stop production on press, ensuring efficiency and consistent results.
- Unrivaled Durability, Exceptional Prints: Aquasol HV Emulsion stands strong against the rigors of printing. Its remarkable durability on press ensures that your stencils remain intact, providing the stability needed for flawless prints, time after time.
- Versatility Redefined: Whether you’re working with Plastisol, Discharge, or Water-based ink systems, Aquasol HV Emulsion rises to the occasion. Its compatibility with a range of ink types makes it a versatile choice for various printing applications.
- Uncompromising Resolution: Elevate your designs with unrivaled clarity and definition. Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion boasts outstanding resolution properties, minimizing pinholes and fish eyes, resulting in pristine, professional-grade prints.
- Ready for Immediate Use: Say goodbye to time-consuming preparations. Aquasol HV Emulsion comes pre-sensitized, allowing you to dive into your creative projects without delay, and without compromising on quality.
- Elevate Water Resistance: Take control of your print’s longevity by adding Murakami Hardeners. Transform Aquasol HV Emulsion into a water-resistant powerhouse, enhancing its capabilities and ensuring your prints endure the test of time.
Experience the future of screen printing with Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or an aspiring artist, unlock unparalleled precision, durability, and versatility for your prints. Elevate your craft with a product that embodies innovation, reliability, and the pursuit of perfection. Choose Murakami Aquasol HV Emulsion and set the new standard for excellence in screen printing.
Using Murakami HV Emulsion: Step-by-Step Application Guide:
Note: Ensure all steps are completed in a light-safe environment to prevent premature exposure.
Unlock exceptional screen printing results with Murakami HV Emulsion. Follow these straightforward steps to achieve flawless prints and elevate your creative projects:
Mesh degreaser Murakami HV Emulsion Scoop coater Clean drying cabinet Exposure unit with photopositive Lukewarm water source Clean and dim working space
- Degrease the Mesh: Apply a mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather. Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, allowing it to air dry completely.
- Coating Process: Place the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upward. Pour an adequate amount of Murakami HV Emulsion into the scoop coater. Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and evenly apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen. Achieve consistent coverage with a smooth, steady pass. Flip the screen and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side. For a thicker stencil, apply additional coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet. Note: One coat on each side of Murakami HV is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with typical diazo-based emulsions. Allow each coat to thoroughly dry before applying the next.
- Drying: Position the screen in a clean, dark drying cabinet with the print side facing up and at an upward angle. Ensure the drying cabinet’s temperature remains below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius). Allow the emulsion to dry completely before proceeding.
- Exposure: Place the photopositive in contact with the emulsion side of the screen. Expose the screen using your exposure unit. Exposure times may differ based on your setup. Achieve accurate exposure for optimal results. Utilize an exposure calculator to determine the ideal time.
- Development: Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait around 30 seconds. Gently wash the print side of the screen until the image fully opens. Thoroughly rinse both sides with water. Allow the screen to fully dry before moving to the printing stage.
- Printing: With the properly exposed and developed screen, you’re ready to begin the screen printing process.
- Final Steps: Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe environment to avoid premature exposure. Store Murakami HV Emulsion in a cool, dry place to maintain its quality.
For optimal emulsion results, use an exposure calculator tailored to your specific setup. Exposure times can vary based on factors like your coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. Utilizing an exposure calculator ensures precise exposure times, allowing you to fine-tune your emulsion process for top-tier screen printing results.
If you encounter challenges during screen exposure, refer to our comprehensive Murakami HV Emulsion Troubleshooting Guide. This guide provides valuable insights and solutions to common issues, assisting you in achieving consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
Shipping Note: Murakami HV Emulsion is not freeze/thaw stable and will not be shipped during freezing temperatures.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.