Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion – Compatible with Solvent, UV, and Plastisol Inks
Experience top-tier screen printing results with Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion. This remarkable emulsion is tailored for excellence, compatible with Solvent, UV, and Plastisol Inks. Follow this straightforward description to discover the power of Photocure SR for your printing projects:
Achieve Precision Reproduction:
Murakami Photocure SR stands out as a fast-exposing graphic emulsion, ensuring exceptional 1:1 reproduction of your artistic image. With its excellent image contrast, this emulsion streamlines press setup, making it a choice pick for hassle-free printing.
Designed to excel in various scenarios, Photocure SR proves its mettle in large format, industrial graphics, and electronics printing. Its adaptability makes it an indispensable tool for a wide range of printing endeavors.
$78.00 – $3,400.00
Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion Key Physical Properties:
- Magenta-Colored PVA-SBQ Pure Photopolymer Direct Emulsion
- Pre-Sensitized for Immediate Use
- Rapid Exposures, 3-5x Faster than Diazo-Based Emulsions
- Ideal for UV, Solvent-Based, and Textile Ink Systems
- Virtually Pinhole and Fish Eye Free
- Exceptional On-Press Durability
- Outstanding Resolution and Definition for Fine Lines and Halftones
- 37% Solids Content
Elevate your printing game with Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion. Its magenta hue denotes a distinctive approach, while its rapid exposure times and superior image contrast ensure your prints reach their full potential. With compatibility across Solvent, UV, and Plastisol Inks, this emulsion becomes a trusted ally for diverse printing applications. Enjoy the freedom to bring your creative visions to life with precision and flair, thanks to Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion.
Using Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion: Step-by-Step Guide
Unlock the potential of exceptional screen printing with Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion. Follow these simple steps for precise application and impeccable prints:
- Mesh degreaser
- Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion
- Emulsion scoop coater
- Clean drying cabinet
- Exposure unit with photopositive
- Lukewarm water source
1. Mesh Preparation: Degrease the Mesh
- Apply mesh degreaser to both sides of the mesh, creating a lather.
- Thoroughly rinse the screen and frame with water, then allow it to dry completely.
2. Coating Process: Apply Photocure SR Emulsion
- Position the screen on a stable surface, slightly tilted upwards.
- Pour a sufficient amount of Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion into the scoop coater.
- Hold the scoop coater at a slight angle and apply the emulsion to the print side of the screen.
- Ensure even and consistent coverage with a smooth, steady pass.
- Flip the screen and use the scoop coater to apply one coat of emulsion to the squeegee side.
- For a thicker stencil, add more coats to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet.
- Note: Applying one coat on each side of Photocure SR is equivalent to four coats of wet-on-wet application with standard diazo-based emulsions. Allow the emulsion to fully dry between coats.
3. Level Drying:
- Place the screen in a clean and dark drying cabinet.
- Ensure the screens are completely level with the print side facing down.
- Maintain the cabinet’s temperature below 110 degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius).
- Allow the emulsion to thoroughly dry before proceeding.
4. Film Positive Placement and Exposure:
- Position the film positive on the shirt side of the screen, ensuring contact with the emulsion.
- Expose the screen with your exposure unit.
- Exposure times may vary based on your light source and coating methods.
- Accurate exposure is essential for optimal results. Use an exposure calculator to determine the ideal exposure time.
- Gently spray both sides of the screen with lukewarm water. Wait about 30 seconds.
- Gently wash the print side until the image is fully visible.
- Thoroughly rinse both sides of the screen with water.
- Ensure the screen is entirely dry before moving to the printing stage.
- With the properly exposed and developed screen, you’re ready for the screen printing process.
7. Final Steps:
- Handle the screen and emulsion in a light-safe environment to avoid premature exposure.
- Store Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion in a cool, dry area to maintain its quality.
By following these steps, you can harness the capabilities of Murakami Photocure SR Emulsion for exceptional screen printing outcomes. Elevate your prints with this premium emulsion, confidently bringing your creative vision to life with precision.
For optimal emulsion results, employ an exposure calculator tailored to your setup. Exposure times may vary based on factors such as coating technique, light source, emulsion type, and thickness. An exposure calculator ensures accurate exposure times, enabling you to fine-tune your emulsion process for outstanding screen printing results.
Encounter challenges with screen exposure? Consult our emulsion troubleshooting guide, offering insights into common issues and effective solutions. This comprehensive resource provides the necessary support for consistent and successful screen printing outcomes.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.