Vastex AutoFlash for all flash cure units
The AutoFlash upgrade rotates the head of the flash cure unit into place above the pallet with the touch of a foot pedal, and automatically rotates the head away from the pallet after a user-adjustable dwell time has elapsed to prevent burning or under-flashing of garments that occurs when operators become distracted.
The Auto Flash unit features a high-torque DC gear motor and eccentric arm drive that actuates head rotation progressively for smooth starts and stops, and a foot pedal switch with 7 ft (2 m) cord for operator convenience.
- Easy-to-read HMI display panel
- Powerful DC gear motor
- Selectable clockwise or counterclockwise 95° head rotation
- Eccentric arm drive for smooth start and stop
- 0 to 30 second precision timer
- Foot pedal actuator on 7 foot cord
- Ships UPS in three separate boxes
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.