Printers Choice Bright Red Plastisol Ink
Printers Choice Bright Red LB series is a non-phthalate finished plastisol ink formulated with a perfect balance of vibrant color, creaminess, and opacity for the best press performance and color design. The new low cure formulas allow for the inks to fully cure as low as 280 degrees; which increases efficiency and reducing the risk of dye migration. Printers Choice increased opacity helps printers get to color quicker on press even when using fine mesh screen sizes, saving printers ink and money.
** 5 Gallon buckets will drop ship from the manufacture. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipping. ** Courier shipping is not available on 5 gallon buckets due to extra shipping and processing.
$38.99 – $399.99
Printers Choice Plastisol Features:
- Bold and vibrant colors.
- Low Cure.
- Creamy Inks.
- Soft hand prints.
- Matte finish.
- Wet-on-wet printing.
- Short flash times, lower cure temperature.
Pantone Number: 1935
Note: Pantone descriptions may not be exact, but very close.
- Substrates: Recommended for 100% Cotton, Cotton/Blends
- Mesh: 86 – 305 Monoﬁlaments
- Gel Temp.: 155° – 165°F
- Fusion: 280°F for 1 minute 30 seconds
- Application: Direct Printing Inks (Wet on Wet)
- Store at 65-90°F (18-32°C), avoiding direct sunlight. Use within one year of manufacturing date.
- High opacity
- High speed with excellent wet on wet printing
- Will not dry in the screen or in the bucket
Note: Always pre-test product before doing a production run. Test material to make sure ink is fully fused.