Printers Choice LBX Black Low Cure Pantone Mixing Plastisol Ink
Introducing Printers Choice LBX Low Cure Black Plastisol Ink – Your Ultimate Solution for Outstanding Printing Results!
Experience the pinnacle of ink mixing technology with Printers Choice LBX Low Black Plastisol Ink, a game-changer in the world of screen printing. Crafted with precision and innovation, this non-phthalate finished ink mixing system has been expertly formulated to provide you with the perfect balance of color accuracy and opacity, ensuring peak press performance and unparalleled color design.
- Easy Mixing, Stunning Results: Our LBX mixing system boasts 15 inter-mixable colors, making it incredibly easy for printers to achieve precise color matching. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, you’ll appreciate the simplicity and accuracy that this system offers. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to consistent, eye-catching prints.
- Unmatched Opacity: We understand the importance of getting the right color quickly on press. That’s why our LBX series plastisol ink is engineered to deliver exceptional opacity, even when using fine mesh screen sizes. This means you’ll use less ink, saving both valuable resources and money.
- Efficiency Redefined: Our low cure formulas are a game-changer in the industry, allowing these inks to fully cure at temperatures as low as 280 degrees. This breakthrough not only increases efficiency but also reduces the risk of dye migration, ensuring your prints stay vibrant and crisp.
Discover endless possibilities for custom Pantone colors with Printers Choice LBX formulas! Now, you can access these innovative formulas at your fingertips by visiting the following link: Printers Choice LBX Pantone Color Formulas.
Achieve precise and unique color matches effortlessly using the LBX mixing system. Whether you’re a professional screen printer or a creative enthusiast, this online resource empowers you to create your own custom Pantone colors with ease. Unleash your creativity and explore a world of vibrant, tailor-made hues today!
$39.99 – $1,549.99
Printers Choice LBX Black Plastisol Key Features:
- Bold and Vibrant Colors: Enjoy a wide spectrum of rich, vibrant hues that make your prints pop.
- Opaque Excellence: Achieve the truest colors without any unwanted bleed-through.
- Low Cure Technology: Faster curing at lower temperatures, maximizing productivity.
- Creamy Consistency: Experience smooth, easy printing for flawless results.
- Soft Hand Prints: Prints feel comfortable to the touch, perfect for garments and textiles.
- Matte Finish: A sophisticated matte look that adds a touch of class to your prints.
- Wet-on-Wet Printing: Streamline your production process with wet-on-wet printing capabilities.
- Short Flash Times: Save time with quick flash times, without compromising quality.
Printers Choice Plastisol Ink Application:
- Substrates: Best suited for 100% Cotton and Cotton/Blends. When printing on 100% polyester, it is highly recommended to use a blocker to prevent dye migration and achieve optimal results. Always ensure the material is clean and free from any contaminants before printing.
- Mesh Selection: Choose meshes between 86 – 305 Monofilaments based on the desired ink deposit and design detail.
- Gel Temperature (Gel Temp.): Your ink should achieve a gel temperature between 155° – 165°F, ensuring that the ink has gelled properly before proceeding to the fusion stage.
- Fusion: Cure the ink at a starting temperature of 280°F for a minimum of 1 minute 30 seconds. To expedite the curing process, you can elevate the temperature. However, bear in mind that temperatures exceeding 300°F elevate the risk of dye migration, which can compromise the print’s quality.
- Application Technique: Employ the direct printing method. This ink’s high opacity facilitates efficient wet on wet printing. Ensure each layer gels correctly before overprinting.
- Ink Modification: If you require adjustments to the ink, various additives are available for use. These include curable reducer, process clear, stretch additive, fashion base, finesse base, and more. To gain a deeper understanding of each additive, you can visit this link: Plastisol Inks Additives.
- Safely store your Plastisol Ink between 65-90°F (18-32°C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight to maintain the ink’s consistency and active properties.
- For peak performance, utilize the ink within one year from its manufacturing date.
Features of Plastisol Ink:
- Non-phthalate: An environmentally-friendly formulation.
- High opacity: Produce vibrant prints with minimal ink layers.
- Low cure: Allows for curing at lower temperatures.
- High-speed: Engineered for rapid printing sessions with superb wet on wet performance.
- Reliability: The ink remains consistent, preventing drying within the screen or bucket, which guarantees prolonged and smooth printing sessions.
Note: Always begin with a pre-test before embarking on a full production run. This ensures you achieve your anticipated results and minimizes wastage. After printing, consistently test the material to confirm the ink has thoroughly fused, assuring the print’s durability and quality.
River City Supply and its affiliates bear no responsibility for the misuse of the product. It is the printer’s sole responsibility to test and ascertain that the ink delivers the expected results prior to conducting a comprehensive print run. When printing on 100% polyester, it’s always advisable to utilize a blocker to mitigate dye migration.