FilmMaker Version 4 Rip Software
FilmMaker V10 rip software provides the best quality and value in the inkjet film separation RIP software category. No other RIP vendors can claim the same combination of precision screening, optimum density levels, ease of use and job management workflow tools that FilmMaker provides to screen printers.
$495.00 – $795.00
Decide which version of FilmMaker to choose:
- DTP+ works with Epson 1430, P400, 4800, 4880 or 4900 printers
- XL+ works with Epson 24″ or wider, roll-fed printers
Now even easier to use
Featuring the SetUp Wizard, Ink Density Test Page Wizard, and easy access to all required tools within a single central workspace console—Visual Production Manager. Your customers will be up and running instantly with virtually no support required.
- Free technical support for new and upgrading customers (in specific geographic regions only).
- Unlimited participation at free weekly webinars that train your customers.
- FilmMaker now features Compass™. CADlink’s unique in-application, support and training resource. Customers have instant access to help files, technical notes, “how-to” videos and bonus learning documents all automatically accessible and directly within the software! An industry first and only in CADlink software products!
- Direct support hotline for dealers and dealer staff
- InRIP Separations
- Patent Pending Variable Dot Halftoning Technology
- Precision Ink Volume Controls
- Print Directly from your Favorite Design Application
- Control Halftone Setting from Wherever you Prefer
- Unique FilmMaker Visual Production Manager Interface
- Complete Job Control within FilmMaker
- Page Overlay Mode
- View Raw Data
- View Catalog Now
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Dual Core (2.0GHz or higher)
- HARD DRIVE: 120 GB
- RAM: 1GB + OS Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 7 SP.1 (32/64)
Suggested System Requirements:
- CPU: Quad Core (3.0 GHz or higher)
- HARD DRIVE: 250 GB (or more)
- RAM: 4GB + OS Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64)
Current List of Supported Printers:
Advanced user print and production controls Designed to make ease of use the first priority, FilmMaker also includes a large number of tools designed for more complex film requirements as well as high volume production.
- Advanced, precision halftone controls
- Rotate/Scale/Mirror/Invert controls
- Page overlay view mode
- View raw data
- Nesting support
- Printer head cleaning/nozzle checks/ink levels
- Automated job costing
- Template function. Set up files with repeatable exact positioning and custom nesting
- Free technical support for current customers*
- New users 6 months, upgrade customers 3 months
FilmMaker supports most of the latest printers recommended for inkjet film creation and new drivers are added regularly. If you don’t see your printer listed here, please visit: www.cadlink.com/products/filmMaker for updated printer listings.