Expert 3000 PSI Spot Removal Gun For Removal of Cured Plastisol Inks
The Albatross Expert 3000 Spot Remover Gun is a powerful and efficient tool designed for removing cured plastisol inks from garments. This spot remover gun is an essential addition to any screen printing shop, providing a quick and effective solution for dealing with ink stains and imperfections.
Expert 3000 Spot Removal Gun Key Features:
- Precision Cleaning: The Expert 3000 spot remover gun delivers precision cleaning, targeting and eliminating cured plastisol ink spots with ease. Its powerful performance ensures that even the toughest stains are efficiently removed.
- Versatile Application: This spot remover gun is not limited to removing cured plastisol inks alone. It can also be used for handling various other ink types, such as water-based and nylon inks, making it a versatile solution for spot cleaning tasks.
- Efficient and Time-Saving: With the Expert 3000 spot remover gun, cleaning becomes a breeze. It significantly reduces the time and effort required for spot cleaning, allowing you to focus more on your printing tasks.
- User-Friendly Design: The gun’s user-friendly design makes it easy to handle and operate. Its adjustable nozzle and volume control knob provide precise control over the cleaning process, ensuring optimal results every time.
- Safety Precautions: Safety is a priority with the Expert 3000 spot remover gun. It is essential to wear eye protection while using the gun and avoid direct contact with the skin. Proper handling ensures a safe and efficient spot cleaning experience.
The Albatross Expert 3000 Spot Remover Gun is a reliable and efficient tool that simplifies the process of removing cured plastisol inks and other ink stains. Whether you are dealing with small blemishes or larger stains, this spot remover gun delivers consistent and professional results, making it a valuable asset in your screen printing arsenal.
Directions for Using Printers Choice Cured Plastisol Remover Spot Gun with Spot Fluid:
Note: For safe handling, always wear eye protection and avoid direct contact with the skin when operating the spot gun.
- Prepare the Spot Gun: Ensure that all parts of the spot gun, including the nozzle head, are tight to prevent fluid leakage. Clean the spot gun at an angle no greater than 45 degrees to avoid leakage from the air hole at the top of the gun. Avoid tilting the container cup forward for an extended period to prevent leakage at the screw threads.
- Check Pressure: Before use, ensure that the suction tube, set screw, and nozzle head are tight to prevent air from entering the unit and causing a lack of pressure. Check for any blockages in the pump unit or nozzle that could cause low pressure. Also, inspect the pump assembly for weak or damaged springs that may affect pressure.
- Add Fluid: Fill the container with Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid (included in the kit) about two-thirds full. Make sure the spot gun is plugged into a 110V 60 Hz outlet.
- Prime the Pump: Depress the switch for 15-20 seconds to prime the pump. This step is crucial to ensure proper operation.
- Test Spray: Spray a small amount of fluid onto scrap fabric to remove any oil film from the internal pump parts. This ensures that the spot gun is ready for use.
- Adjust Pressure and Volume: The spot gun comes with an adjustable nozzle that controls the discharge pressure of the cleaning fluid. Rotate the nozzle collar on the front of the gun to adjust the pressure as needed. The volume of fluid dispensed can be controlled using the volume control knob at the rear of the gun. For cleaning, turn the button as far left as possible, then back to the right by half to one revolution. Once you find a satisfactory pressure and volume setting, there is generally no need to change them.
- Apply the Spot Remover Fluid: Point the spot gun at the cured ink stain on the garment and spray the Printers Choice Spot Remover Fluid directly onto the affected area.
- Removal Process: Allow the spot remover fluid to work on the cured ink stain for a few seconds, then gently blot or wipe away the ink with a clean cloth or towel.
- Repeated Application: For stubborn cured ink stains, you may need to apply the spot remover fluid again and repeat the removal process until the stain is fully removed.
- Troubleshooting Minor Mechanical Problems: If you encounter any minor mechanical issues, refer to the troubleshooting guidelines provided in the product description. These guidelines address problems like fluid leakage, lack of pressure, operation without fluid, and proper lubrication.
By following these directions, you can effectively use the Printers Choice Cured Plastisol Remover Spot Gun with Spot Fluid to remove cured ink from garments, ensuring clean and professional printing results. Remember to exercise caution during operation and maintenance for safe and efficient use of the spot gun.