Rhino M-10F Filtration System
M10F Filtration system offers a simple, affordable solution for screen printers that need to deal with the filtration, disposal, and recycling of wastewater that contains contaminants as a result of the screen reclaiming process.
Rhinoclean M10F Filtration System is an ink and emulsion filtration system designed to remove harmful waste solids from the screen cleaning process while protecting your plumbing and the environment from harmful byproducts. Even when using eco-friendly inks and chemicals, the reclaiming process can cause harmful solids to be washed down the drain. Simply place the M10F under your washout booth. The five step filtration process will prevent waste products from going down the drain. The M10F filters the water as it comes out of the booth, sending it through five filtration stages giving you cleaner water. This removes all particles down to 10 microns. The wastewater can then be sent down the drain or self contained.
Always check with your local sanitation department to check what is allowed to be rinsed into the drain.
- Cleans harmful byproducts from wastewater.
- Five step water filtering process catches waste ranging from the largest emulsion pieces to the tiniest ink particles.
- Recommended to always practice smart ink management.
- Unit Size: 28″x23″x18.5″
- The unit has a 12″ x 17″ tray on top that the chemical will drain into.
- On the right side, there is a 3/4″ bulkhead that is 6″ from the floor and 13″ from the front for the chemical to drain out of the unit.
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.